< 2 >

When my body finally decided to wake me up, I was in a cell.

'Great. Nothing like waking up to something I hate.'

The bed I was on was not comfortable at all! It was still dark outside, and I knew that from a little window with bars in it which was right across from me.

"Agh" I said. "Why me?"

"Because you were in the city and I happened to find you."

I jumped at the sound of this, I wasn't really expecting anyone to be in here with me, let alone say anything.

I looked around looking for the voice, it was definitely the same one as the skeleton's voice, what was his name again?

I found him outside of the cell, looking at me with a smirk through the bars.

"What do you want with me?" I asked while keeping a emotionless face on. Only people I trust can break me.

Number of people I trust right now:

Zero

That's not a surprise, the people I used to trust are dead.

"You don't have to know sweetcheeks."

This guy is annoying me now, I told him to call me Nyx, not this stupid nicknames.

"I told you that my name was Nyx, not your stupid nicknames."

He smirked even more.

I still want to blow his head in.

"Ok thanks sweetheart, but you didn't have to tell me your name again, because chances are, I'm not going to use it."

He was clearly trying to annoy me, but I don't give in easily. He probably wants information or something like that.

He might think that I'm a part of the humans side and wants information on them.

Well, sucks for him, I'm neutral, I hate both, and won't join neither.

"If you think I'm a part of the human group, you're clearly mistaken." I said, a smirk threatening to show.

'No, stay emotionless, emotion leads to the worst of things.'

'He would think I'm, weak.'

"Oh really now? Then what are you a part of hmm?"

He's really annoying me now with that cocky smirk

"I'm a neutral, I hate both races, since they both did, things."

He seemed a bit taken aback by my words, but then he straightened up his posture.

'This guy is impossible.'

"Alright, if you hate both, then we have no use for you." He smirked a bit wider, creeping me out a tiny bit.

What did he mean by that?

Did he mean...

...death?

But why was I worried about that? Didn't I want death?

Well I guess not.

"Are you going to kill me because I'm, 'useless'?" I asked, I'm most certainly not useless. I'm pretty good at fighting actually, but I wasn't going to tell him, yet.

"Why? You think that you'd join the monster side? You did say you hate both."

Dammit he was right, but I did want to stay alive, so why not try.

'It's not like it was the monsters that killed the two most important people in my life'

Oh darn, my negative thoughts making me regret things.

"If I join you k- monsters" I corrected myself, he didn't need to know about my past.

"Sorry, so if I join you people will I not be killed?" I asked.

"I guess, but what would you be good for?" His smirk turned into a small shit-eating grin.

Oh he was getting on my nerves.

I could tell him that I was good at fighting, but then, that could turn out badly for me.

"I, um, I'm good at many things." I said, looking away from him.

I was expecting him to ask more questions but he just left. Where he went I had no idea.

He just

Disappeared

I stood up from the bed I was on, and walked around the cell. There were a couple more cells next to me, but it was too dark to see that far.

"Haa" I sighed, even though I was captured, I felt sort of safe, even though I could be killed.

I was still dark, so I wasn't going to wake anyone up asking if someone was there.

I was tired and hungry, I haven't eaten in a couple of days, due to have eaten all the food I had.

That's why I was it that city, I was scavenging for food.

Too late for that now.

I went over to the rock hard bed, and laid on it, trying to sleep.

Sleep didn't come easily to me.

But I'm used to that.

I just stared at the ceiling, and somehow fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New chapter! Yay!

I was feeling bored today while shopping so I was like

Why not continue writing my book?

And so, I did.

I made 2 chapters for this book, and started another chapter for my other book Different

But writing Different was sorta hard because I'm trying to figure out how to make reader leave Toriel

Hard times man.

Oki! I won't bother you anymore.

-Bee