< 5 >

Undyne led me through the confusing hallways, then stopped at a grey metal door.

She opened it then led me inside.

It was nice, or more like it was nicer than the cell, it actually felt like a decent living area.

A small bed with grey sheets sat in the corner, with a door not to far away (probably the toilet), a red couch and a small dining table with two chairs.

It also had that sickening yellow colour to the walls, but there was carpet on the floor.

"Here's your new room human but sinc-"

I cut her off by hugging her, and repeatedly saying 'thank you.'

"It's no problem, but since you're not a 100% safe human, there is a lock on the door, so at night we will lock it." She said.

I felt a bit bad that they didn't trust me, but then again, they haven't killed me yet.

"Thank you..."

"It's no problem! Just call me when you need me, I'll come get'cha when food's ready though."

As if on cue, my stomach growled, that right, I still haven't eaten...

"Well, I'll leave you to your own devices human."

She left.

I was alone.

I walked to the bed, and sat on it.

'Not too hard or soft... perfect.'

I fell backwards and stared at the ceiling.

That grey colour again.

I sighed, hoping to get out of this wretched place.

I wanted freedom.

But I could never truly have that,

Until I actually lived.

My throat was dry, and my stomach was empty.

'I should just die of starvation...'

Just as I was about to get up, a knock was heard on my metal door.

Thinking that it was Undyne coming to get me for dinner (or lunch or breakfast) I opened it, but found an unwanted guest behind it.

'Him again...'

I glared at him, not wanting to see him ever again, he is the one who got me into this mess.

"Aw sweetheart~, you don't look happy to see me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapters?

Can do!

Lots of cliffhangers?

I'll try!

So I'm going to try shorter chapters, but making them more frequent, hope that's okay with everybody

I actually wrote this chapter a while ago, but I didn't know if you readers would be okay with the cliffhanger

But I decided

Stuff it

I'll let the readers have a cliffhanger

So ya

Byee

-Bee