Truth

Many footsteps could be heard coming towards the room until the doors burst open with eight people stumbling into the room.

The newcomers wildly looked around until their eyes landed on a shocked brunet who was holding up a teacup.

"What are you guys doing here?" he asked, shock still evident on his face.

The question however, was left unanswered as some of them lunged at Tsuna like a predator attacking its prey.

Tsuna's eyes widened in surprise as he was sent backwards from the force, causing him to hit the ground with them toppling over him. "OW!!!" he cried out in pain.

"Why did you send those messages?! You had us worried!!" Yamamoto, surprisingly, was the one who said that.

"Huh? I don't remember sending you messages." Tsuna looked at them confusingly. "I was with Byakuran the whole day, talking about some famiglia stuff."

"But the sender was you to the extreme!! See?!" Ryohei held up his phone that showed his messaging history.

"But I was here the whole time. I haven't even touched my phone this whole time!" Tsuna explained.

"Unless..." slowly, Tsuna turned his head to face Byakuran. "What. Did. You. Do." demanded Tsuna.

"Haha... oops?" was all Byakuran said before he flew out of the room.

"BYAKURAN!!!!"

Said man only laughed the whole way out of his mansion with a packet of marshmallows safely in his arms.