Omake

"Ah, my phone just died." Tsuna sighed before pulling out a charger from his bag.

"Here, let me charge it in my room. This room has no power outlet for you to plug in," Byakuran offered. Tsuna gladly gave his phone and charger.

"Be right back~" Byakuran walked out from the room with the devices in his hands. Once he entered his room, he plugged in the charger and left the phone on the table.

Just as he was about to walk out, his own phone rang, indicating that someone is calling.

Pulling out his phone, he closed the door to his room and answered the call as he walked back to the room Tsuna was currently in.

"Ciao~ Shou-kun~" he greeted the caller cheerfully.

"Hello, Byakuran-san. Is Tsuna-kun there?" Shouichi asked.

"Yup~ he's with me~" Byakuran answered.

"Oh, I see. I tried to call him but it won't go through. Do you know why?"

"Hm~ well, his phone ran out of battery," Byakuran explained.

"I see. Well, thank you for your help. I'm going to inform the others now."

"Hm~ wait a moment, Shouichi. Don't tell them yet." Byakuran requested as he suddenly stopped.

"I have an idea I'd like to try and I would appreciate it very much if you don't tell them~" Byakuran's smile grew wider as he thought of the idea that popped into his head.

"Uh... sure. I don't really see any harm to that. Just... don't do any crazy or dangerous stuff," Shouichi advised.

"I won't~" Byakuran promised before ending the call.

"Because I'll be doing something crazily and dangerously fun~" Byakuran said to himself as his grin stretched across his face.

"Now, I wonder how they will react if I send some messages to them?" Byakuran wondered out loud as he turned around and walked back to his room.

Meanwhile, Tsuna who was looking through a file suddenly stopped when a cold chill ran down his spine. 'What was that?' he wondered for a second before shrugging it off. 'Must be my imagination,' thought Tsuna before he continued his work while humming a tune.