part 7

Inline comments are loved!!!

______________________________________

Nandini POV

Life has changed.

And I love this change in my life.

I couldn't have asked anything better than this.

And its all because of MANIK.

He makes me feel so special. His care. His concern.

The way he understands me.

The way he claims his right on me. Like his private property. Only His.

His touches. Everything he does makes me crazy. It's makes me feel wanted.

I was lying on the bed thinking all this with a smile on my face. Thinking about him and me. Thinking about our moments together. My one hand was lying on my forehead.

With the other hand I touched my lips. Trying to feel his rough lips which tortures mine.

A shiver ran down my spine thinking about it. I closed my eyes and unknowingly bit my lips, Blushingly.

I felt someone's weight on my upper part of my body and before I could react a known lips had captured mine for a hard peck. He pulled back and looked at me.

"Manik." I whispered softly and opened my eyes, only to see him giving me a ear to ear smile to which I reciprocated back.

"Never bite your lips. Only I have the right to do it."

He said in a husky tone, looking in to my eyes. We stayed in the same position.

Our breathes mingling with each other.

"No one stopped you." I said getting lost in his eyes.

"From what nandini?" He said in the same tone he used earlier.

"To claim the right which you have on me." I said smirkingly and winked at him.

He was shocked but soon came out of it and captured my lips.

Shifting his whole body weight on mine. My hands cupped his face and pressed it. I pull him closer.

God!! His scent was so bewitching making me want for him more and more.

While kissing we shifted our position. I was lying over manik.

I was torturing his upper lip while he did the same with my lower one. Chewing it. Biting it.

Not wanting to leave it.

"Manik" I moaned his name and we broke the kiss, gasping for air.

He again shifted our position, kissing.

We broke apart. He was busy Removing my hair which were on my face with lots of desires in his eyes. It was creating havoc inside me.

"Manik..."

"Shhh. Let me claim my right which I have on you nandini." He said caressing my cheek.

He kissed me harder this time making me moan his name in his mouth.

Seeing me not able to match his intensity of the kiss, he slow down. Captured my upper lip in his mouth without any haste while I did the same with his lower lip.

I hugged him as we broke the kiss, calming ourselves down.

"Nandini"

"Hmm." I said side hugging him

"What were you thinking before I came, I mean you were blushing, biting your lips."

Damn!!

He caught me.

"Nothing and who told I was thinking anything. Nothing i was thinking."

"Acha. So without even thinking anything you started blushing." He teased.

"Manik please." I pleaded as I know how he will start teasing me.

"Please what nandini."

"Manik" saying this I gave a look to him and turned the other side. Facing my back to him.

"Acha baba. I am sorry. I was kidding." Saying this he made me turn towards him.

Without saying anything, I just kept my head on his chest.

Listening to his heartbeat.

He wrapped both his hands around me and kissed my hair.

"By the way you know I am anytime ready to do the stuffs you were thinking before I came in.

You know what I mean."

He said in a mischievous tone.

"Manik... Shh.." Saying this I hit his chest playfully. Only to hear him laugh wholeheartedly.

"Good night manik"

"Good night nandini"

Hey guys. I hope you like the update. Enjoy.