Part 30

Inline comments is loved!!!

____________________________________

"Man..ik!! Manik Malhotra" A heard a stammering voice.

I looked up to see who it is.

Nyonika!!

This bitch is behind my nandini's sufferings!! Misery!!

I'll make sure I will make her life hell

" How are you Nyonika? Long time." I said with a smirk on my face.

"How is this possible? You were.." She said in a shocked tone.

"DEAD!! Come on nyonika you think I will die so easily without destroying you people who snatched MY ANGEL from me." I said in a furious tone, giving her glares.

My baby tightened her grip around me. Sensing the stiffness in my body she started rubbing my back to calm me down but it should have been other way round.

"Let's go nandini" I said. She nodded her head against my neck.

I picked her up in my arms, wrapping my hand around her back while she had her arms and legs around my neck and waist. I got up from the bed and started moving towards the door to leave but Nyonika caught nandini's arm pulling her towards her. Nandini tightened her hold on me, nodding negatively, digging her nails on my back.

"She is not going anywhere." Nyonika said in a furious tone.

"Leave her" I roared back putting my hand on nyonika's hand which was holding nandini's.

My eyes turned red. Spitting fire while nyonika's eyes turned blue.

She started chanting something looking at me but only to get surprised as nothing worked on me. I smirked.

I pushed her with one hand. She landed on a near by table with some bruises on her arm as the mirror broke on her landing.

Nandini shrieked on the sound of broken mirror and tried turning to look at us but I didnt let her. I never wanted her to see me in this avatar not before she knew who I am.

I quickly changed my eye colour and turned my baby to look at me.

"I won't let anything happen to you. Let's go. Chalo." I said kissing her forehead and again made her face rest on the crook of my neck. She was sleepy due to the stomach pain. I patted her head to make her sleep.

I looked at nyonika "Don't you ever try to harm my baby. I will rip you apart. Tear you into pieces and burn you into ashes. Trust me I won't even hesitant to do it. You know me very well." Saying this I started leaving but stopped at nyonika's words.

"You can stop me but how will you stop those five forces who will take your baby away from you. They have such powers that you can't even imagine. They will take away your baby's innocence. They will rip her apart and you won't be able to do anything. You will only see her breaking."

"Shut up!! Just Shut up!! No one can take my baby away. Do you understand? No one!! I won't let anyone harm my baby. I will finish them before they reach my baby" I said furiously yet kept my voice low.  I didn't want nandini to wake up.

"They won't back out until they get nandini. She has such powers which you can't even imagine. They want all her powers to become the strongest and once they get it. No one. No one can beat them. They will rule our world."

" I will never let that happen." 

Suddenly she started laughing and looked at me with a smirk.

"Manik!! Manik!! Manik!! You have no clue what nasty plans they have for your baby." She said coming towards me.

"They will mentally torture her to such an extent that she will beg to die" Saying this she tried touching nandini but I jerked her hand. She chuckled.

"All five of them will kill her bit my bit. Physical torture toh you know!! They are animals. Ruthless ones. Just imagine what will happen if they lay their hands on your baby"

"Three months manik lets see who will survive them or you but let me tell you the game will be on even after you make your baby yours and that time it will be more nastier" She said with a wicked smile on her face.

"Nandini was, is and will always be mine. No forces can take her from me. No one. No one can lay hands on her till I am alive. This time good will win against bad. Love will win against evil."

Saying this I held nandini tightly and walked away.

I can't lose her again.

I won't let anything happen to her.

Ready for some hot romance???!!

Hey guys. I hope you liked the update. Please like and comment on it.