Chapter Five- Three Teens One Night Dozens of Memories

**UNEDITED**

Dedicated to clariceswimmer for helping me to come up with a genius idea for later on in my book! Thank you and enjoy!:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Payten, Violet! Hurry up and get down here! We're sorta on a strict schedule here," Jake yelled up stairs.

Today would mark day one of our bucket list journey. Since I came up with the idea to complete things on our bucket list I would be drawing a random one from my bag first.

We had decided that we each would write down ten items that we wish to accomplish over the summer and we wrote them down a a small slip of paper, fold it up and we each put it in out separate bags. We would rotate who's bag we drew from after every item.

I was first, Payten was second and Jake insisted on being last. I guess he wanted to make a big deal out of being the last one to complete their bucket list or something.

"One minute Jake! We're almost ready!" I screamed downstairs, emphasizing the word almost.

"That's what you said ten minutes ago," he mumbled his voices traveling farther and farther away. Probably to invade my kitchen or something.

"Okay V, time for our little pep talk," Peyton giggled hopping up on top of my queen sized bed.

"Pep talk? Really?" I laughed sitting down beside her.

"Yes really, I don't want you having any major breakdowns during all this," she teased.

"Hey, for your information I have never once had a breakdown like that in front of Jake," I insisted. Peyton had been referring to last week when we had gone to the zoo and while we were there we saw some kids from school. Long story short, one of them asked about Jake and his move and somehow I ended up hyperventilating in the bathroom next to the elephant exhibit. Fun day right?

"Chill, just trying to be safe here."

"Or prevent me from embarrassing you in public," I snorted getting up off the bed.

"Well yeah, there's that too," she laughed getting up to follow me towards the door. It took us probably a total of five seconds to skip our way down to the kitchen where Jake was waiting for us.

"Ready to get this thing started?" He practically yelled as we hopped through the doorway.

"I'm so excited!" Peyton exclaimed, hopping up onto a bar stool. "Hurry up and pick already," she demanded. Jake walked forwards towards me holding up the brown bag and gestured for me to pick. I reached my hand down into the bag feeling around for each wrinkle and imperfection of every sheet of paper.

"Jesus Violet. Would you hurry up and pick a dang slip of paper?" Jake laughed shaking the bag around in front of him.

"Alright, alright I'm picking! Jesh chill," I muttered. I smiled as I pulled out a line slip of paper, carefully unfolding it. It only took me a few seconds before I grinned fiercely.

Camp out at the mall for one full night.

"Guys, let's go uncover our sleeping bag and buy some marshmallow because it looks like were spending the night outdoors," I giggled holding up the slip of paper.

"You've never been camping?" Peyton questioned.

"Yeah, you've never been camping?" Jake asked confused.

"Guys of course I've been camping but we're not camping in the backyard,"I stated mysteriously. "We're going camping, in the mall," I whispered setting down the slip of paper onto the counter.