Ben Hutton

Laurie pov

Today me and my brother were going over to Bens house because they were gonna play a few games today, one was truth or dare.

Christopher or non as Chris invited me to go over, Chris was the only one that knew about my little crush on Ben and so did Jake, Jared, Bo and Alexander or Alex.

My brother told them a couple days ago and knowing them they will use it as much as they can, I get dressed and head down stairs to see Chris already

"Ready to go lit sis?" He asked I roll my eyes "just because your born a few minutes early doesn't mean I'm so little" I narrow my eyes at him and Alex walks out "he's here?" I roll my eyes playfully. Ouch

We star at each and than Chris breaks the star "let's go the both of u" my brother said, he grab the keys and we headed over to ben's

Everyone was already here, well the ones that were going to come, everyone was waiting in a circle, we walk through the door and everyone looks at us but Ben looks at me. I blush a little

I sit down beside Ben because well my brother made me, lurk is aid they were gonna use that against me, Ben puts his arm behind me and my brother watches with a smirk on his face, he whispers something into Alex's ear.

"I'll go first" offered Alex "no I will" I spoke up "let's do Rock, Paper, Scissors" spoke Ben

Me and Alex did that 3 times and he won "yes in ur face" he said and sat back down beside my brother "Laurie truth or dare" I look at him and narrow my eyes "truth" I smirk "damn" he says under his breathe "do u like ben?" He smirks, I gulp.

Ben looks at me and I look at him than everyone else "um. Nope..." I say staring off wanting To cry, I look at Ben and he looks upset as he shakes his head "um, Ben truth or dare" I ask him, he looks at me.

"Truth" he answers "do u like someone?" I ask "I do, but she doesn't like me back..." He says and looks down.

The time goes by fast till someone said my brothers name, which meant it was his turn "I dare Laurie to kiss Ben" he smirks, I gulp, I look over at Ben to see him smile a little bit which made me smile.

I gave him and sit on his lap with Oooh and ahhhh as I do, I start to slowly kiss him as we move in sync

We finish the kiss and I sit back down where I was and we continue the game. My dare to Bo was to kiss my brother which they both didn't like but me and Ben thought it was pretty funny.

It was now Bo turn "Laurie truth or dare" he asked normally "dare" i looked at him "I dare u and Ben to have 7 minutes I heaven" he smirked

Ben grabbed my hand and took me to the closest "I like u Laurie" he confesses "I like u too" I kiss him and he smirks into the kiss, he takes my shirt off but i guess the 7 minutes flew by because as he did someone opened the door "oh it's getting hot up in here" Bo smirked.

"Shut up" I say and grab my shirt and put it on as I go down stairs "he took her shirt off" winked Alex and Chris laughed "Laurie will u date me" Ben whispers in my ear, I smile

"Of course" I kiss his check and smiles as everyone knows what he asked. Today was such a great day and I was happy I came.

-----------💗--------------💗-----------

This was requested by lauriethibault1 I really hope u like it!!! And pm or comment your request cause I'm happy to do it!:)

~Thanks Hannah💖