Chapter 1

A silver blurr whizzed through the forest, with unimaginable speed,
the Inu-Yōkai raced back to The Western Lands where she hoped her father, step-mother and brothers stay waiting for her arrival

At the horizon, she could see the castle peeking out and at its sight, a huge grin broke out on her features. She urged herself to run faster, faster, FASTER!

Pushed to her limits, she landed in the courtyard where only her younger brother, Seshoumarou is waiting. "Welcome back, Akane-nee sama" He greeted as a ghost of a smile was visible on his usually cold and stoic face. "I'm back Seshoumarou!! Where are the others?" At that, the happy atmosphere disappeared. Sensing the tension, she feared for his answer

Seshoumarou, distraught wondered how he could break the news to his beloved sister who loved his father and Izayoi both very much. He urged Akane inside to talk in a more private room.

Once reaching his private library, they sat down at one of the cushions provided and Seshoumarou started to explain everything from Inu-Taisho's death to how Izayoi died but brought back to life by Tenseiga and fled with Inuyasha only to die soon after. How he was completely filled to the brim with hatred for his half brother for being the reason his father dies that he left Inuyasha to fend for himself. How Inuyasha fell in love with a priestess named Kikyo and got himself sealed to the sacred tree. How he freed himself 50 years after with the help of Kikyo's reincarnation, Kagome Higurashi. Everything he did to get his hands on Tessaiga and the evil half-demon Naraku.

Which I very quickly learn was the rumored demon I had hear of when I was on my mission.  The one that is looking for Shikon No Jewel shards.

When he was about to explain about his companions, the door slammed open with a loud, excited shout "Lord Seshoumarou!! Look what I've got for you!!" to be continued with a squeaky voice yet again " Hey! Rin! How dare you barge into Lord Seshoumarou's library like that! You insolent brat!!"

Akira, bewildered and confused, stared at the young, human girl, she suspected to be no less than 8 years old and an imp looking demon. Rin, just realizing the beautiful Inu-Yōkai ,  she completely froze making Jaken run straight into her. Jaken who was screaming obscenities at Rin froze as well at the new presence in the room

She had merely muttered "Seshoumarou..."  "I can explain Onee-sama"
.
.
.
"ONEE-SAMA?!"