c h a p t e r 3

Mr. Strong POV

Pulling up to the teachers parking lot. I park my car and get out walking to my class. While I was walking I catch a glimpse of a green challenger pulling up.

Who is that? That car real smooth. I waited for a second trying to see who it was coming out the car. Instantly I seen the girl that couldn't leave my mind at night.

Melani Harris

She was so beautiful to me. There's something about her that I just need to know. She look so mysterious. As she walked I seen her walking to the coffee shop on campus.

She likes coffee huh? I stared for awhile and then I walked on to my class getting ready for my first class of today.

Moonie POV

I pulled up to the student parking lot and some dumb broad done took my parking spot. Like what the fuck. I parked my car next to the car that parked in my spot.

I get out the car and suddenly I felt somebody staring at me. I looked around but I couldn't find anybody. That's weird. I walk off not worrying about it and enter the coffee shop that we have on campus.

****

Class was in session and I was bored out my mind. King was blowing up my phone about his attitude last night. I was reading every message because what he did was uncalled for.

I tried to pay attention but I just felt weird in this class after all Mr. Strong did call me the other day got me feeling weird.

"Mrs. Harris are you paying attention."

I looked up as the whole class was looking at me.

"Uh yeah I'm paying attention."

He stared at me for a second then continued with the lesson. What the fuck was that? Half the dang class sleep and he want to bust me out.

I forget all about it and decided to take notes.

*****

Class was over and I was happy tired of being in here.

"Mrs. Harris can I see you right quick."

Bro like what does he want. I walk down stairs and walk to his desk.

"Yes?"

"Did you get all the notes for class today?"

I looked at him. "I got some I'll get the rest from someone else."

He chuckles. "Don't even worry about that. Here's a copy of mines. You can have them."

"Uh thanks Mr. Strong."

"You're welcome see you tomorrow."

That was weird. I walk up the stairs exiting the room. Instantly I hear my phone vibrate in my purse.

You looked beautiful today Mrs. Harris.

I read the message. I didn't even text back because this doesn't make any sense. I think I might need to change classes.

I walk to my car and get in. Getting ready to go home to Corey.

***

I pulled up in the driveway and noticed king was home. I definitely don't want to deal with him.

I type the code in the door and walk in.

"Mamaaaaa!!" I hear Corey scream my name. Running down the stairs attacking me.

"Hey baby. What I tell you about running down the stairs like that?"

"Sorry." He pouts his lip. I pick him up and kiss his jaws. "Where's your daddy ?"

He points upstairs. I smile. Corey was such a smart two year old. I put him down and walk upstairs. He sat on the couch and watched tv.

I walk in the room and King was sitting there right on the bed with a mug on his face.

"Why you didn't text me back Melani?"

I ignored him and walked in my walk in closet finding some comfortable clothes to put on.

"So you're ignoring me now?" He walks in the closet with me.

"Why should I talk to you Kingston when you acted a fool towards me last night?"

He comes up to me and hugs me real tight. "I'm sorry baby I just didn't want to spend time arguing with you."

I didn't hug him back I just shook my head. "Yeah sure King get off me."

He lets go of me and just stare at me. I picked up a white tank top and some pink shorts. Walking out the closet. "Let's go out tonight. Just you and me moon."

I looked at King. He really trying to get on my good side. "Sure but what about Corey."

"Don't worry I got everything planned out."

I looked at him. "Mmmm okay."

I walked in the bathroom. Getting ready to take a nice hot bath.