Chapter 8.

Hello again :D How u been? :D  i haven't been so good because i have test everyday in school -.-' yay for me... :D but i hope you like the book and enioy~

~MysteryGirl003

****************************************************************************************************

         When Lucy woke up she was tied to something and there were some people in front of her.They all have evil looks on their faces.''Are you ready for the ritual Lucy, dear?''Asked Sawako.

         Lucy was in shock.The ritual?Oh...yeah...I remember now..She toughed in fear.

        Lucy looked around and saw that she was tied to a post and below her was a magic circle.''W-What is that?'' Lucy asked.''It's necessary for the ritual.''A man said.

  Xx-At the guild-xX

           Natsu and the others woke up from the dream.He looked around and saw lulu.''Oi, Lolo or who ever are you really Lucy's twin sister!''Natsu asked.''She looks like her you dumb ass of course shes her twin!''Yelled Natsu at Gray.Lulu chuckled.''Lucy-neesan you sure have found some nice friends.''

            ''Nice to meet you Lulu Heartfilia!''Said Erza.''Nice to meet you to!''Lulu smiled.''Now then.We need  to find Lucy and quickly!''Yelled Erza angrily.''I know where she is.''Said Levy.''She sayd something about Enca and something about a waterfall that started whit O. there is only one waterfall in Enca that starts whit O. and that is the Onjiu waterfall.''explained Levy.

          ''Very good Levy.Now how will we get there?How long does it take to get there?''Erza asked.''By foot a week but there is a fast train that can get you there in three days.''Levy explained.

         ''When will the train leave?''Wendy asked.''In a hour and a half.''said Mira as she cleaned a glass.''Then pack you things and of we go!''yelled Erza.''I'm all fired up!''Yelled Natsu whit a smile.

 Xx-In the train-xX

          ''O-Oh my... g-god.I t-think i...i won't  s-s-urvive the train''said Natsu as he covered his mouth.''Oh shut up flaim brain!''said Gray angrily.''Calm down boy!All we need to think about is saving Lucy!''Yelled Erza.''A-Aye s-sir...''mumbled Natsu.

Xx-Back to Lucy-xX

        Natsu, minna p-please save m-me.Lucy tought as she felt pain all over her body.Tears were flowing down her face.''Oh, don't cry.You look more pretty when you aren't crying.By the way my name's Matsomoto.''A man whit black hair said.Another pervert?Lucy asked herself.

        A man whit blone hair started enchanting ''O'mighty evil spirit leave this weak body!Become new again, be free and rule the world whit darkness!''He yelled.Lucy was in more pain now.''NATSU, ERZA, GRAY, LULU!!''Lucy yelled.''No one will save you Lucy!''Sawako smirked whit a evil grin.''Natsu and the other will save me they have always saved me!''Lucy said as more and more tears fall down her face.''So you have always been the weak one?Hah, pathetic girl''Matsumoto said as he started laughing.''I may be weak but my friends will always stay whit me and they support me!''Lucy yelled.

          Black mist was forming around Lucy.Soon a man was standing in front of her.''Z-Zeref?''Lucy whisperd.''W-Why did you free me?I was at peace, i was hurting no one.How sare you?''Zeref said angrily.''Master Zeref!We are your royal servant.Of course we would free you.''Said the blond man.''What are your names?''He asked.''My names Sawako, this is Matsomoto and this men here is Ergia.''said Sawako.''And you?You are Lucy Heartfilia am i correct?''Zeref asked Lucy.Lucy nods.Zeref frees Lucy from the post.''W-Why did you free me?''Lucy said.''I have seen your whole life.I have felt everything you have.Therefore i will not hurt you.You have had a sad life.''He said.''T-T-Thank you...''Lucy whispered.

           They put Lucy in a cell that was more clean and better than the last one.She was still shock that Zeref was nice to her.But she knew that something bad will happen.

Xx-3 day later.At a train station-xX

         ''Finally we arrived!''Natsu said happily.''Why are you happy?Think, what horrible things they may have done to Lucy!''Erza yelled.''If they hurt Lucy they will never see sun light again.''Natsu said angrily.

          They start going to the water fall.They walk for 2 hours then they find the water fall.

Xx-Back To Lucy. 10 minutes earlier-xX

          ''Lucy, you sure do have a nice body!''Matsomoto smirked.''What the hell you want?''Lucy said angrily.''I want you to be mine.''He said as he entered my cell.''G-Go away!''Lucy yelled.''Oh, don't be so scared i won't hurt you.I will pleasure you!''He then said.''N-No, please no...''Lucy whispered.

         Matsomoto started walking towards Lucy.''S-Stay away!''Lucy yelled.He walked closer and closer.Lucy didn't have anywhere to run.Tears formed in her eyes.Matsomoto took her to her bed and handcuffed her to the bed.''I'm begging you!Please, don't.''Lucy whispered.Matsumoto ripped Lucy's shirt of and started to fondle whit her breasts.

              Lucy just sat there emotionless.Matsumoto begins to kiss her neck.''Whats this?!You have been claimed by another man?''He yelled.Matsumoto started to kiss Lucy.Luct tried to push him away whit her hand but she was to weak.

Xx-Back to team Natsu-xX

            Natsu felt pain his chest.He sat down for a moment.''What's wrong Natsu-San?Wendy asked.''T-They are doing something really really horrible to Lucy.''Natsu said as the pain start to go away.''How do you know?''Gray asked.''When a dragon slayer marks his/her mate, he or she feels pain in her heart if he or she is feeling pain or something bad is happening to him/her.I did feel it on the train but i toughed it was my motion sickness''Natsu explained.''We need to hurry then!''Erza yelled.

             They went behind the waterfall and saw a cave.They entered it.There were different ways to go.''I smell Lucy.''Natsu said.''Good.We'll follow you then.''said Erza.

             They were really close to Lucy, because her smell was strong.Natsu growled.''What is it Natsu?''Happy asked.''I don't smell me on her.''He said angrily.''This might be bad....''Wendy whispered.

                As they walk they see prison cells.Soon they heard strange sounds.

                They reach Lucy's cell.Lucy was being raped by a man.Lucy was just emotionless tears flowing down her face.Not a single sound was heard from Lucy.''How dare you hurt Lucy!''Natsu yelled as he kicked the cell door open he ran to Matsomoto and shouted.''Iron fist of the fire dragon!''Matsomoto went flying trough the wall.And suddenly disappeared.Natsu ran to Lucy and hugged her.Lucy was still emotionless.''N-Na-tsu?''she whispered.And started to cry really loudly.''It's OK Luce.I'm here.''Natsu whispered back.

             ''I see you have come to the rescue!''A woman said in the shadows.

*****************************************************************************************************

This it for today! :) I realy want to write more but nope my school just has to have test everyday...-.-' but soon all the tests are over and then maybe i can write more :3

Peace out girl scouts :D