Chapter 10.

This story isn't good :/ When i finish this story i'll do a better NaLu story :D I think its title will be 'The dragon princess' or 'Princess of the dragons' :D But i hope you have enjoyed this story :D Enjoy this chapter. :)

~MysteryGirl003

***                                  ***                                       ***                                             ***                

 ''What is it Wendy!?''Natsu yelled.''I-I c-c-can't find the p-p-pulse....''Wendy cried.Everyone is in shock.

''LUCY!I said you can die.''Natsu yelled and whispered at the end.Natsu hugged Lucy really, really tightly.

Wendy was hugging Erza.Gray was just standing while covering his eyes whit his hair.And Natsu hugged Lucy.This is the first time that all of Team Natsu is crying.

Xx-2 years later-xX

Lucy had been dead for 2 years now.Fairy tail hasn't been the same.Cana was drinking less.Natsu and Gray almost never fight.Erza is now really, really kind.Gajeel and Levy married a month ago.And Gray asked Juvia out a week ago.

Lucy's grave is on a hill that overlooks Mangolia and you can see Fairy tail from there.But there was some thing happening there.

''Lucy, dear!Wake up.''A voice said.Lucy opened her eyes and she was in a white void.In front of her were 3 people.Jude ,Layla and Mavis.

''Mama, papa, grandma...''Lucy whispered as she ran to hug Layla.''Yes it is us!''Jude smiled.Lucy was so happy that tears fell from her eyes.''I've missed you!''Lucy smiled.

''B-But, where am I?Aren't i supposed to be dead?''Lucy asked.''You are dead.But soon you won't be.''Mavis cheered.''Huh?''Lucy said whit a confused look on her face.''Are there any other questions?''Layla asked.''Yes.Why didn't you tell that you were my grandam when we were at the grand magic games?''Lucy asked.''I wanted to surprise you someday!''Mavis cheered again.

''Lucy...We will go now.We will grant you whit life and remember don't be in the past look into the future!''Jude and Layla said in unison.''I d-don't want you to go...''Lucy whispered as a tear fell down her face.Layla hugged Lucy.''Don't worry Lucy.Mavis can still visit you.''Layla smiled.

Jude, Layla and Mavis start enchanting.''Ärgem olgem ta enam pimeduses.Let her see the light of life.May she live!''As they enchanted that a golden magic circle came around Lucy.It had the fairy tail mark in the middle.Then a tree started to grow it had the pictures of Lucy's life.A bright golden glow came from the tree.

When Lucy opened her eyes she was in front of her grave.''A-Am i really alive?''Lucy whispered.''Thank you, mama, papa ,grandma''She smiled.

When Lucy stood up she was in a lot of pain.She hasn't moved for two years so no wonder.

Lucy walked down the hill leaning on every tree she can.When she got to the town her whole body was in a lot of pain.

Half way to the guild Lucy wanted to take a brake but she wanted to reach the guild as soon as possible.

She reached the guild doors.She was in so much pain that tears were in the corner of her eyes.She slowly opened the guild door and saw everyone gathered by master.No one saw her enter.

Master saw Lucy because he was the only one facing the door.Tears were now in his eyes.

''Lucy was one of our dearest friends.She was loved by all.It has now been 2 years since she left.She was some of us best friend and she was a dear girlfriend to Natsu.And Lucy would it be great if you returned!''Master smiled.

''It would be the best day ever!''Lucy smiled whit a hint of pain on her face.''Lucy....''Natsu whispered.''I'm back Fairy tail.I'm back!''Lucy cheered.

Everyone ran to Lucy hugging her.''Lucy...How did you....How are alive?''Levy asked as tears formed in her eyes.''Mama, papa and grandma saved me.''Lucy smiled.''Grandma?''Cana asked.''Yeah!My grandma is Mavis the first master.''Lucy explained.''WHAT?!?"Some people yelled.

Natsu walked through the crowd to get to Lucy.''Lucy...''Natsu whispered as a tear fell down his face.He then ran to Lucy hugging her.

 ''Natsu!''Lucy cried.''Don't you ever dare to die!''Natsu whispered into her ear.''I won't i promise.''Lucy whispered back and kissed Natsu.

The whole guild threw the biggest party ever.Lucy rested on the second floor as Wendy healed her.Natsu never left Lucy's side.

''Thanks Wendy, i feel much better.''Lucy smiled at the sky dragon slayer.''No problem Lucy-san.''She smiled back.''Go down stairs and party whit everybody.I'll stay here.''Lucy said.Wendy nodded.

Natsu was sitting by Lucy looking at her.''Is something wrong Natsu?''Lucy asked.He shook his head and walked over to Lucy.He then hugged her again.

''You can't even image how much i missed you!''Natsu said.Lucy gave a beck on the cheek and said.''I can...I was in a dark void the whole time.And all i could do was think about you.''

Later when everyone in the guild were passed out Natsu took Lucy home.It was spring and the cherry blossoms were really beautiful.

They reach Lucy's home.''Lucy can i stay at your place to night?''Natsu asked.''Sure!''She cheered.

Lucy took a shower and went to bed.Natsu was already sleeping.She hugged Natsu and drifted to sleep.

 This was the third best day of her life.First was joinig the guild and meeting everyone.Second was Natsu and her confessing to each other.And now third being alive and being whit the one she loved and whit her friends.

Lucy will never forget this day.It's all thanks to her mother, father and grandma.

 ***                  ***                     ***                       ***                        ***

I know that this book isn't good but i hope you enjoyed it :D Ärgem olgem ta enam pimeduses is a sentence in Estonian it means : May he/she not be in darkness anymore. :) I'll start a new book and i hope it will turn out good :)

Yes this is the end of the book :( But don't worry i hope you will like my other NaLu story :D

BYE!!!I love you all who read this!! =)

 ~MysteryGirl003