Where Am I?!?!?!

Summer's POV                                                                                                                                                                        I am in a weird place. It looks scary...I just want to know..Where am I?!?!?!  I just want to go back to my cousin Nicole and my friend Cinder. I see someone coming..

"Well well well...seems as if we have a visitor." a woman says.

"Oh what a delight." another woman says.

"Who r u and where am i?!??!" I scream.

"Oh she is awake hehehe." the 1st woman said.

"My name is Skylar and the other girl is Alvira." Skylar says.

"We r in a very weird place...its called..Yandere Town..Its next to Aphmau Mary Sue Town, Laurance Romace City, Travis booty state...and more.." Alvira says.

"Anyways..We will do something with you cuz U R DA POWERFUL MARY SUE!!!!!!" Skylar says.

They went and shocked me with electricity and then put me in lava....I practically died...

"Had enough???" Skylar grins.

"YES PLEASE NO MORE!!!!!" I scream.

"Aww but i liked doing that.." Alvira pouted.

"we will send u to a place called Yandere High School in Japan." Skylar says.

"ok.."

-Typing on phone----

They teleported me to a weird place with people in uniforms??? I found a girl who looked my age so I talked to her.
"Hi"
"Hello u must be new here..."
"Yeah how did u know?"
"U don't have a uniform."
"Oh..."
"Here is a uniform...you'll be here in Japan for a while Summer."
"How do u know my name??!!?"
"I was told that ur name was Summer. I'm Rose."
"Ok Rose where can I change into the clothes.."
"There." Rose points to a restroom.
"Bye Rose.

Rose looks like that

Rose's POV
I was warned about her. She is powerful and possibly dangerous. I just need to get to know her more to understand her. She might not be a threat.

 She might not be a threat

Alvira looks like that.
Alvira's POV
I hope she stays there. If anything happens like that they might go
to Tokyo then she is going. She will most likely be alive but after this experiment, she will go somewhere else...yay.

Nicole's POV
"Ahhhhhh!!!!" I scream as I go into the portal. It sent me to a dungeon.
"Well well well we have a new person." Someone says.
"Yay new person!!!" Another person says.
"Why am I here and tell me who u r!!!!" I scream.
"Well I'm Skylar and this is Alvira. You r in our dungeon. Summer was here. Summer is in a different place...Not heaven or the nether she is still alive."
"What r u doing her and me?!?"
"We sent her somewhere safer and u....well yeah.."
They started to hurt me with electricity. Then they put me punching,kicking, hurting me...
"Ok let her go to the place." Alvira says.
"Ok here we go." Skylar says.
They sent me to...a hospital..
"Dr. Gray where r u???" Someone says.
This is Grey's Anatomy. George is calling Grey...

Summer's POV
I decided not to put the uniform on...I looked like this:

Hey I looked cute! I went towards the school

Hey I looked cute! I went towards the school...I saw 3 boys...a guy with bunny ears, a headphones guy, and a blondish brownish haired guy. I went up to them.
"Hi"
"Hi I'm Sam and this is Taurtis *points 2 headphones guy.* and the other guy is Grian *points to blondish brownish haired guy." The bunny guy Sam says.
"Hi I'm Summer."
"Wanna walk to school with us??
"Sure.."

TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL!!!!!!

I got to know Sam and Taurtis and Grian more. I hope they will be my friends...

TIME SKIP CUZ OF LAZY AUTHOR SUMMER AFTER SCHOOL!!!!

I went home and then I fell through another portal..I don't want to leave them. Grian came and he went through the portal...

629 words!! Yay!! This is going good..DERP QUEEN OUT!!!
-DerpQueen