Again Where am I?!?

Cinder's POV
I fell through the portal and ended up in a weird place...I met 2 girls: Alvira and Skylar. They put me through another portal and it led me to Love~Love Paradise..I saw something...Was it Nicole, Summer and a guy?!? Well I went up and it was them..
"Cinder so glad to see you!!" Summer yells to me..
"Great to see you too dress girl."
"Ughh..."
"So this is ur friend.." The guy says.
"Yeah..Cinder this is Grian and Grian this is Cinder.."
"Let's get going!!" I say..
"YEAH!!" We all yell.

After we find our (Houe next 2 Aphmau's house)

Summer's POV
We made it to the house I see Aphmau, KC, Katelyn, Garroth,Aaron, Travis, Lucinda, and Zane...I go to our house..Everyone looks at me weird.
"U ok?" Cinder asks.
"Yeah..."I say.
"U seem like u just saw ur crush..WAIT ZANE IS UR CRUSH!!!" She screams..
Zane heard and went up to us..
"Summer??? Cinder??? Nicole??? And another guy??? Life just keeps getting weirder.." Zane says.
"Agreed." Nora said.
"Well Zane. The guy u don't know is Grian." I say.
"Ok.."

Zane's POV
How is Summer here?? She moved away after high school to Tokyo..I am guessing she came back..Yeah she was one of my friends in High School..She was also quite ignored..I didn't really like her before..Looking at her now she looks hawt..

Looking at her now she looks hawt

Omg!! I can't think of liking her right??? Maybe I can ask her

TIME SKIP TO SUNSET!!!

"Summer can u come up on the roof???"
"Ok Zane."
She came up on the roof..
"I have been waiting for you to come for a long time...I wanted to ask...Will u be my girlfriend??" I ask.
"Yes!!" She screams..
😀😀 I kissed her then..I felt a little different...Like I was being watched...Someone is in da bushes...
Cliffhanger!!! Fine I'll do more
I went to the bushes and saw Grian and Kawaii~Chan.
"Nooo Zane~Sempai saw us Grian~Kun!!!!" She yells
"No why did u find us!!" Grian yells..
"What r u doing here spying on us!! U guys r like stalkers!??" Summer screams..
"Sorry Summer~Sama and Zane~Sempai..."

(Kawaii~Chan likes Zane)

Kawaii~Chan runs away with her phone..I see a picture of me and Summer kissing...
Now I'm done!! That is what I did for today!! DERP QUEEN OUT!!
-DerpQueen