Chapter Three: Hey

Before I start I just want to say all my chapters are all unedited so I apologize in advance for the typos and grammatical errors. Please feel free to point them.
                    *********

"Hey, are you new here?" the girl that stood in front of me asked she was tall with a model like frame, she had long brown hair with brown eyes.
“Yeah, but Can I just sleep here for tonight please" I asked the girl in front of me. I just ran away from home the day before yesterday and it has been hell. I have no place to sleep and I haven't eaten in two days. I have been walking the streets of this strange city for a day.
"Yeah, sure whatever" The girl said as she took her things and started to get her place ready for the night.
"Thank you so much " I said while I took a sit at the place and took out a small blanket I brought along from home.
"No problem. I'm Annabelle by the way "
"Elisa " I said as I shook her hand.

"Why a frown on such a pretty face doll" A voice behind me say.
I turn around to see a boy who has short black hair and brown eyes. He is good looking but now the last thing I want to thing I want is to get in a relationship or fall from anyone and by the looks of it he is arrogant so no, it's a pass on him.
"That's so cheesy and my life and moods don't concern you" I say as I hurry along because I didn't want to be late for my first day at new school.
" Hmm I like 'em sassy" he says as walks faster so he is now walking next to me. He was wearing a pair of Blue Jeans and white T-shirt.
"Seriously that's your comeback" I say as I tug  my jacket closer to my body.
"That's how you get girls around here" I say to the boy next to me. It was a bit chilly and I was wearing blue skinny jeans with an oversized sweater and a black jacket.
"No you are getting the special treatment doll" he says with a smirk on his face.
"Wow he is really bad at this"  I thought to myself
"Stop calling me doll you Weirdo I have a name" I say to him. As I hurry along
"I would call you by your name but you haven't told what it is?" He says. He hurries along so we are now walking side by side.
"You know doll you should be kinder" he answers while smirking "By the way mine is Ian not Weirdo" he said wagging his finger in front of my face to somehow get his point across.

OMW why is he so weird I thought to myself anyway the school is just here so this weirdo will have to go away I thought. The only good thing about him is that he is cute.

"I didn't ask for your name Weirdo" I say in a hurry "Anyways my school is here so I have to go now" I say as I hurry through the gate and I heard him say something like I will see later.

I wonder what he meant by "I will see you later."

Anyways A month ago Ms Drew registered me in a local high school so I could finish my education after stressing the importance of education to me. At first it was really hard for me to get a place at any of the local schools but I finally got a place at Juvelin High school.
I ask for directions to the principal's office and I got there and talked for a while to the principal about random things like my grades and what classes I had in my previous school and she gave me my schedule for the Semester. She gave me directions to my next class which was Algebra. The first day of school went by like a breeze because seriously everyone in this town was supper nice and they got along well. I managed to make a friend her name is Aspen Fuentemayo we have most classes together and she introduced me to her friends and we all got along. They also didn't ask me a lot of about my family it's not that I don't want to talk about my family, it's just that I don't really know them and as I said I'm not really keen on talking to strangers about my problems.
"Ready to go doll" I hear a voice as I stepped out of the school gate. A voice I knew to well
Oh oo he is back
"what are you doing here Weirdo?" I ask a bit startled and then i continue  "and
why would I go anywhere with you?"
"You know you want all this" he says as he points to himself. "Grandma said I should bring you along you know since our school's are so close by"
"Grandma?" I asked getting a bit confused because Ms Drew never mentioned having any children.
"Yeah, my Grandma, you know Mrs Green" he says in a somewhat you should know this tone.
"OH OK let's get going weirdo" I said pushing him along.
"you should smile more doll your smile could lighten someones day." he says.
               ************
Never forget to brighten someone's day and smile and also The world will be a better place if stopped the hate and love more it really doesn't matter if you are black/ white, poor or rich,we are all really just people at the end of the day. Stop the hate, end racism, no more violence, end the wars and just.............. LOVE❤❤❤
   Thank you for reading

               ***************
             *Buenos nachos*
           *Till we meet again*