Chaps 1~Karasuno High

Ok, so I see you either, managed to make it through the me description orrrrrrrrrrrr you miss that and came straight here..........I'd choose the first one if it were you~

Alright alright, on with the story me.
Fine.....

I was outside of the Karasuno high school building waiting for lessons to start so I can sneak a peak at the training hall.

I checked the time and quickly scrolled through my messages seeing as my phone was on silent earlier I didn't see it.

1 from Kuroko, 5 from Kise and 2 from both Akashi and Midorima, also a missed call from Aomine and Mu-kun.

I sighed before hearing the bell loudly ring, I knew what the messages would all say.

Kuroko would be a small 'how are you?', Kise's will be selfies with a hashtag at the end, Akashi and Midorima's would either be asking if I was ok or if I got school alright, even though they don't know which school I go to.

Aomine would be with Momoi asking which school I went to and if I was even in Tokyo anymore and Mu-kun is calling for another batch off cookies since I send him some each month.

I've been missing from school for awhile actually, I dropped out since my Uncle said he'd just bring me to work with him, and I'm self taught too so it's fine.

I was nearing the training hall and noticed the door was left open slightly, Lucky!

I sneaked behind it and took a quick look through the gap, I saw a teacher and what looked like the coach.

Knocking on the door three times I stepped in, resulting in a gasp from both of them, most likely from my appearance.

I was wearing grey boots, denim shorts, a baggy  red shirt and a long black jumper that went past my hands.

My fashion sense isn't that bad!!!

"H-H-Hinata?!" The glasses one screamed, oh now I get the gasping.

"Yes, but no, I'm not Shoyo Hinata, I'm his twin Asura Hinata and I'm just looking round today~" I said with a cheeky grin.

"Wait a second, I've heard that name somewhere before....." The coach mumbled to himself putting a hand on his chin.

"Are you two part of the Volleyball team by any chance? As the coach and guidance teacher?" I pointed at the two of them.

"Y-Yes I'm Ittetsu Takeda one of the management" Takeda-sensei bowed and I bowed back.

"Ah yeah, I'm Keishin Ukai the coach....." Ukai-sensei answered still thinking.

"Ok then Ukai-sensei, Takeda-sensei, can I join the boys team for volleyball then?" I said sweetly, the girls team can't keep up with me.

Oh god sorry, I just realized how fast I'm telling this story, it's not exactly my fault, I'm just saying how it happened!

"Um shouldn't you join the girls team? Unless you want to be the second manager.....?" Ukai-sensei questioned me, I shook my head furiously at them giving my self a headache.

"No no no! I wanna be a player with Sho-nii!! I wanna see what's over the net too!!!" I moved closer to them to the point I was standing right in front of them on my toes.

"Ok okay calm down, we'll need to see you play first and it's club practice in an hour after school so you can try out then" Ukai-sensei gave in to my incredible persuading skills and let me stay.

I got so happy I started running around the place to the point I jumped onto the second floor railings.

They stared at me in awe as I continue to run across the second floor, my jumping skills are slightly better than my brothers since I always got teased by Aomine and Kise for my height and they always held things above my head,