Chaps 2~Date?

^ Explains it all ^ XD
I'll write it if you can't see it,

Summary of Haikyuu!!
Kageyama: Who the f*ck are you?
Hinata: I can jump
Kageyama: Holy sh*t
The rest of Karasuno: Holy sh*t
Every single team they have played against: Holy sh*t

I love it XD
Now on with me, me and more meeeeee!!!!!!

((Kit note-because of the requests I decided to update, though it's only a bit over half of the length of chapter 1))

"Sure" Kageyama replied.

Sho-nii's not the only one who can jump!

We all got ready to go, Kageyama serving again.

He swiftly hit the ball over the net and 'Team Dad' hit it over to 'Team Mom' who once again set it towards the ace to spike.

I most likely could hit it back but I thought it'd be more fun to let Sho-nii get it so I can spike for once.

He clumsily hit it to Kageyama but Kageyama managed to save it.

He looked towards me to see my position, I mouthed 'Throw as high as you can!'.

Looking shocked at first he carried on going and threw it way high.

I didn't even jump until it reached it's highest point. That was also the time that Daichi and Asahi had jumped too but I was faster.

Bending my knees and used all my leg strength and leaped up, my head was at the same level as the ball so I had to use my weigh to pull myself down to hit the ball, my hand glided through the air and I could feel the hard smack off the ball on my hand.

Barely a second later there was a slapping sound off the ball was heard and I was still in the air because screw gravity.

Daichi and Asahi fell on their butts and I gracefully landed making no sound.

"WOW THAT WAS EPIC ASU-NEE, YOU WERE LIKE WHOOSH, THEN BALM AND, AND THEN YOU LANDED LIKE AHHHHHH!!!!!!!" My brother overreacted but I know what he means.

I once watched a clip off myself in practice and I was EPIC!!!

They all stared in at me in awe again.

"Can you lot please get use to me doing things like this, could trust me, it'll happen a lot~" I smiled.

It seems Kageyama had already gotten use to it because his normal poker face was still there.

So had Kiyoko even though she was a bit fazed, there seemed to be a new girl at the door though.

Looked like she would faint any second though, "Um, is she alright? The one at the door".

I pushed on my right leg and power forwarded there in one leap, making it looked like I teleported almost......no that's too op, I took a few steps but I did go pretty fast.

"KYAAAAAAAAA" And she passed out.

"Yachi?! Are you alright?!" Kiyoko rushed over.

"Oh god no, I did something wrong didn't I?! Sho-nii, what'd I do?! Help me!" I dashed over and shook him.

"I don't know, I don't know, I DON'T KNOW?!" We both freaked out.

"Relax Hinata's, she was just shocked" Kageyama's voice was heard from the net where he was still standing.

"Phew!" We exclaimed.

I guess being twins, ginger twins*cough* *nudge* *Ohshc twins* *nudge* *cough*, we do things the same a lot of the time.