For The Love of Work

*High pitch sound*

Zane reaches his hand out of his bed, slamming the alarm clock as hard as he could. Monday was here once again. Zane used to dread these kind of days. The start of a new work week. Doing the same old job, day in and day out. But this day was a day Zane had been looking forward to for a long time. It the first day of his promotion. A chance to show his true worth to a company that doesn't always appreciate the employees that they have. But he was about to change all of that.

Following his usual morning routine. Shower, hair, brush teeth, etc. Zane is your average male. Standing 5'10, 200lbs, average build, with strawberry blonde hair with a reddish beard, that really shows his Scandinavia/Irish heritage. Dress in a nice pair of slacks, button up shirt, and nice tie. But there was a bit of a bounce in Zane's step. The drive was even better. Waving at people as he drove by. Enjoying the last bit of music before he got to work.

The start of his day at work was pretty uneventful to start. Procedures and responsibilities that would now be his. Typically orientation. Finally he took to the floor. Zane works for a very respectful call center. Before today, he was just a person on the phone. Answering questions for people that truly didn't want the answer.

Even though Zane was very excited about the promotion himself, but it gave him the opportunity to finally speak with the woman that had stolen his breath straight out of his lungs the first day he met her. Keira was a beautiful beyonds words to him. Just looking at her, his heart felt like it was going to beat out his chest. For this day she was dressed in a comfortable pair of jeans that accentuated her ass nicely, a tight flannel shirt that unbuttoned just a bit to show the left in her breast. Shoulder length dark chocolate length hair, luscious lips that just make you want to kiss them the moment you laid eyes on them.

"Good morning Keira." Zane said standing next to her cubical. Smile on his face.

Seeing the contagious smile on Zane's face. A smile forms on hers as well.

"Hey Zane!" As she looked up from her seat at him. "Congratulations on your promotion. Good to see you finally see you off the phone!"

"Thank you" Zane said, with an even bigger smile on his face.

Keira and Zane spoke on and off again through out the day when Zane had time. You could tell there was an attraction building between the two of them right away.

Finally at the end of the day, since Keira left before he did, they said there farewells. But the imagine Keira stayed with Zane. He couldn't get her out of his mind. The same would happen through out the week. And the longing for her only intensified. Finally Friday after work. He decided to find her on Facebook. Immediately after sending her a friend request, she accepted.

"Hey there" A message on messenger from Keira.

"Hey that was rather quick" Zane messaged. His heart beating faster.

"Yeah I was actually asking a friend if they had your number. So excellent timing"

"Nice! Well at least this time it worked out for me. So what are you doing tonight?"

"My roommates and I are going to have drinks and play cards"

"Oh sounds fun! Wish I could join"

"Why don't you? You can come over"

"Ok I'll be right over"

Zane seizes this opportunity and goes straight over to her house. Once he arrived, his jaw his the floor. Keira was dress in a black dress skirt, with black and red leggings on.

"Wow you look amazing" Zane gasped as he tried to find the air to properly speak.

"Thanks" Keira said with a little blush coloring her cheeks. "Come on in".

As the night went on, and drink flowed, Zane and Keira really opened up to each other. Neither wanting the night, but knew it had to. Zane started to approach his car (Sober enough to drive home mind you), with Keira following him, turned to look her deep in the eyes. Sparks flying between the two of them. They both lock lips. Zane arms wrapping around her waist pulling her body into his. Her hands caressing the back of his neck. The feel of her soft lips, his tongue longing to meet hers. Finally pulling back from the moment lost in passion. Keira grabs Zane's hand, pulling him back into the house. Straight to her bedroom. They embrace again. Let there complete passion and drive take over. Both of them removing each other's clothes. Zane then pushes Keira down on the bed. Keira let's out a soft moan in anticipation of what was to come.

Looking down at this beautiful woman lay naked on her bed. Hair messed up and in her face. A face that says take me now. Her soft breasts, with nipples fully erect. Moving down to her freshly shaven pussy, glistening wet. Zane climbs on the bed, laying next to her. Keira moves to kiss him, but Zane stops her. Pushing her back down and says "I'm in control now." Just then he dips his head down and starts kissing on Keira's thighs. Making his way up to her tight wet pussy. He can smell the sweet musk coming from her mound. Taking the it in like a drug before he bury his tongue deep inside her. She jumps at the feeling of his tongue and fingers on her clit. Moan escapes her lips as she takes in all of the ecstasy of Zane. Unable to contain herself, she starts running her fingers though Zane's hair. Pushing him farther into her. Keira's breathing is picking up, heart racing to the point of taking off. Moaning is turning into screams. With one final stroke of Zane's tongue, Keira explodes into his face. Zane realizing its coming, covers her pussy with his mouth taking it all into his mouth. Letting her orgasm completely into his mouth. Zane not wasting a drop licks her completely clean.

Knowing that he has satisfied Keira for the time being, he climbs on top of her, let there bodies being connect while he kisses her full with passion.

"Zane" Keira says with a sly smile "it's my turn"

Returning the favor she pushes him down on the bed. She takes his hard member in to her hand. Looking him in the eyes as she strokes him. Seeing the expressions on his face as she begins to please the man that has stolen her away. Then, without warning, she swallows his cock, taking it down to the base. His eyes widen.

"Oh my god Keira" Zane moaned. "Don't stop"

With this Keira start sucking and stroking his dick with such vigor that sends Zane to the point of explosion. But wanting to save that for something much more important, Keira climbs up on top of him holds down Zane's arms. Challenging him to take control. Zane flips her, turning the table on her, and pins her to the bed. Kissing her down her neck and down to her breasts. Stopping to lick and suck on her swollen nipples. More moans escapes her lips. Zane positions himself to the point where the head of his dick was rubbing on her clit.

"Please give it to me" Kiera breaths into Zane's ear.

"Not until you beg for it" he whispers back as he continues to rub her clit.

"Please, I'm begging you!" She says with a sense of desperation in her voice "Give it to me. I need it so badly"

"Thats not good enough. I don't believe you truly want it" Zane says with a sneer.

"Give it to me daamm..." She started but unable to get what she was saying out, because it was replaced with a scream as Zane slams his hard cock deep inside. Her eyes shot open and she grabs the pillow in desperation not to completely scream and wake up the block. Zane nearly exploded feeling how tight and wet she was. Unable to stop himself, he let go of her hands. Knowing this was going to come back at him almost immediately. Keira drags her nails down Zane's back. Slamming hard inside of her, and crushing his lips on her.

Finally Zane took back control and flipped Keira over and bend her over the bed. Fucking her doggy style, while pulling lightly on her hair. Screams from both of them as they climax and orgasm together. Feeling spent they both collapse on the bed. Breathing heavily. He pulls her into his arms. Looking in this woman's eyes and seeing many more nights like this, because he has already decided he will not leave her side.

Stay tuned for the next installment of Zane and Keira.