Chapter 1

Meadow. This well bloomed meadow was beautiful from where I sat, the flowers were rare to see, bleeding hearts. I never saw these flower back at home, which is was over one thousand miles away, the only flowers that grew there was lilacs.

Hill. Staring at the meadow, I was seated on the uncut grass, on a large hill with large amount of balls of gas in the background. I looked at the crescent moon, which gleaming off the midnight sky. I wish my mother was here to see this breath taking sight, unfortunately she's gone.

Mother. My mother left me when I was three,but she didn't mean to leave. A stupid disease made her leave my father, her family, and me, her only child. I sighed and grasped my black umbrella, which used to belong to my mother.

Face. The only reason why I runaway was because of my face. My father abuses me because I look just my mother and of course alcohol courage. My wavy light brown hair, hazel eyes, my slim yet thick body, my tanned colored skin, and my thin lips was being too many past stories, that he wanted to forget.

Runaway. This is my story that connects to my runaway, so if I get caught it will not be a gameover for me. Now that I'm on the run, I get to see sights that I will never see because of the place I call home. I slowly open my umbrella and stood up, this was the last will see a meadow filled with bleeding hearts.

Freedom. I turned around and ran towards my freedom, something that I want to last forever.