Chapter 2

Bus. Currently I'm sitting on the unsanitary seat on a traveling bus. Never in my life have I ever rode a bus, until now. It's been three hours since I left the maroon colored meadow, which I don't want to left. But I had to because they are tracking me down.

Town. The sky blue colored bus stop inside a small town, that' I never knew existed. I grabbed my backpack and umbrella and walked out the bus, at my second stop away from home. Walking around was actually lovely due to the fact everyone greeted me, a newcomer, I finally came to the place, a dusty motel to spin a night there.

Room 71. After renting a room for the night, I walk into my crusty old room, 'Room 71', and toss my bag on the twin sized bed. Even with the musty smell in the air, it still smell freedom...sweet freedom.

Next Day. After passing out on the poorly washed sheets, I rolled off the bed slowly and saw it was the next day. Soon I marched towards the bathroom to fix myself, and grabbed my umbrella along with my backpack. I wasn't here for a long time, sadly because I wanted to explore the small town, but I'm on the run.

Bus. I waited at the bus stop, at 6:43 a.m., to continue my routine, I smile and saw the sky blue bus again, but this was going a different location, different town, different sights, and different distance.