Trying

Xavier P.O.V. :

Its been 3 months since Eren and I have been trying for a baby. Nothing, every pregnancy test comes out negative. We went to Dr.Nero and she said that was weird but it could be that Eren's eggs or something else that she said could be killing off my sperm.

She gave him a vaccine to prevent it and well nothing. I talked to her on the phone the other day and she said that the same happens to women. To keep trying and don't loose hope. Its about to be thanksgiving and i'm not so sure that Eren will be able to have kids.

I was walking by the directors office, person in charge of the hopsital and she came out and saw me. "Xavier can you come here really quick." "Sure." I walked to her office following her inside. I was the second person in charge of the hospital, she trusted me and knew I would do a great job.

"How's it going with you and Eren?" I rubbed my hand over my face and sighed. "Not so good. Every test comes out negative. Eren is still hopefull when i'm here losing a bit of it." Both of us have gotten close to the point where she knows about Eren and I's personal things. Even Linda has gotten very close with us, she's due in 3 weeks.

Anyways back to the conversation. "Don't loose hope Xavier, it will happen eventually." I rubbed my face again. I've had about 3 hours of sleep every night and have been getting home aroungd 10, which is way past my time. Sadie sat down and patted my back. 

"I'm giving you a month off with pay. You need sleep." "No i'm fine." "No that's an order. Besides you and Eren need time together, not to try and have a baby, but fr each other as well." She's right. "Ok. Thank you." "Your welcome. Go home, I know its only 5 but go home, okay." I nodded and got up. I went to my office and gathered my things. "Where you going man?" I saw Danny running up to me. "Sadie gave me a month off." "Oh alright, you need it." "See you this weekend dude." "Alright see ya." 

Eren was inviting everyone including his parents and sisters over for the weekend for brunch. I walked out of the hospital and to the parking lot. I put my briefcase and suit jacket in the back of my car and got in the driver seat.

Eren P.O.V. :

"Mrs.Emerson, your son hasn't turned in any assignment's this month. Your son has that grade because of that. I understand, I want him to pass too but he needs to turn in all those assignments in before thanksgiving break. Of course.I will give him the packet tomorrow, your welcome. You have a nice evening as well, Mrs.Emerson."

I hung up the phone and sighed pinching my nose, feeling a headache coming. Damn can't these mother's ask their children why their failing. Its not my fault, their not doing the work! I sat back down in our office chair and opened my laptop printing out the packet. While the packet wasprinting I heard the garage door close. 

I looked up from my chair in confusion and looked at my watch. It was 5:48. Xavier shouldn't be here yet? I got up heading out the office into the living room and saw Xavier on the cuch with an arm over his head. I smiled, I felt bad for him. Ever since we started trying, it was like fate was objecting to it. He came out of work very late, only slept for 3 hours, sometimes would be on call for 24 hours, he was stressed and exhausted beyond belief. 

I walked over crossing my arms over my chest squatting down. "Babe.""Hmm." "Go to bed." He rubbed his eyes and sat up. I sat down with him. He gave me a quick kiss and smiled tiredly. "How was work love?" "Oh you know, exhausting, stressfull. Usual work day." He laughed a little. "Not that i'm not happy or anything, but why are you here so early?" 

"Sadie gave me a month off with pay. Also she made me leave early." I laughed and gave myself a mental note to thank her. "You hungry?" "No love, i'm tired." I smiled and stood up stretching my arms out to him, he grabbed them pulling himself up. We walked out and headed to the stairs. Before he walked up I said, "When you get up stairs strip to only your boxers." He looked at me confused then I guess he thought of the wrong idea and said, "Can we hold on to getting you pregnant for tonight, i'm tired love." 

I laughed. "Not sex you idiot, just go do as I say, got it." He did a salute, "Yes sir!" I laughed and walked to the office. I went to shut off my laptop and stapled the packet and put it inside my briefcase. I turned off the lights and walked upstairs. I grabbed a few candles from the closet upstairs and a lighter.

When I got to the room I saw Xavier standing there with only his boxers. "I didn't know what I was supposed to do after getting undressed, so I just stood here." I giggled and set the candles and lighter down on the bedside table. "Sit down and i'll be right back." He nodded and sat down. 

I went inside the bathroom and grabbed vanilla lotion.I turned on the faucet and turned it up to hot and put a plastic bowl underneath the running water. When it was halfway I turned off the water and put the lotion inside. I walked back out and put 2 candles on the right bedside table, then another 2 on the left side. I lit them up and Xavier was looking at me questioningly. 

I went back inside the bathroom and grabbed the lotion putting some on me, making sure it wasn't too hot. I wlaked out again, placing the bottle on the bedside table. "Lay down on your back." He did as told but still had confusion.  I took off my shoes, socks, jeans and shirt. I left my boxers on and went to Xavier's sleeping shirts and put one on.

"Are you giving me a massage?" I smiled and climbed on top of him. "Yup." "I'm supposed to take care of you." "Nooo, were supposed to take care of each other babe. You take care of me now itsmy turn. Now enough talking, just relax ok." "Alright love."

I grabbed the lotion and squirted some on my hand spreading it on my hands before putting them on Xavier's neck. "Mmmmmm." I massaged his neck, getting rid of the knotts I found. I moved down to his chest then to his stomach. I stretched out his arms and massaged them too. I moved down his body and massaged his legs, then feet.

"Mmm..E-Eren." I smiled, his face looked at peace and relaxation. It made me happy.

I got off of him. "Turn to your back babe." He turned around and laid on his stomach. I got on top of him again and I grabbed the lotion, squirting more on my hands. I rubbed the back of his neck feeling more knotts. "Rrrrrnnn.", I heard Xavier groan. I giggled, I think he was trying to say my name.

I would like to know if my massaging is helping. "How is it babe? Is it good?" He nodded with lidded eyes. I continued to work the back of his neck until I got to his back. I squirted more lotion and started rubbing his back shoulders. "Oh fu-fuck." I smiled and massasged harder, etting ridof the knotts. 

I moved down his back and got rid of knotts after knotts. At some point I heard Xavier snoring. I laughed softly and continued massaging. It was 9 already when I finished. My hands were sore, he had some pretty bad knotts. I slowly got off of him and closed the door to go finish grading papers.

.....................................3 Hours Later...................................

Eren P.O.V. : 

I stood up and stretched, cracking my back. Damn its been three hours. I put all the papers into the gradebook and filed them. I turned off the office light and quietly entering the bedroom. I went to brush my teeth and slowly went to my side of the bed. 

I covered myself with my blanket and turned over facing Xavier. His mouth was slightly open with drool coming out, and was softly snoring. I smiled and lit up a candle again. 

I wish to get pregnant; I blew out the flame and set the candle down. Xavier's abuela told me that in her pueblo they made wishes with candles. Everytime you wish something it comes true when it comes from the heart.

I turned back over to see Xavier and felt my eyes getting droopy. I let myslef fall asleep.