Our Family Is Growing

3 Years Later

Eren P.O.V. :

I had quit my job as a teacher. I couldn't leave my baby when he was 8 months old. I just couldn't. I'm now a stay at home mom, lol. Our little boy is now about to be 3 in 4 months. Xavier and I are thinking about having another; good news is that i'm pregnant again. I'm going to tell him when we go to the park with Xavi.

That's the nickname we gave him. Also When Xavi was a month old Danny and Patricks adopted son came. He's beautiful. Their the same age and are the best of friends. They always want to be together. 

..............At The Park...................

Xavier and I were walking together while he had Xavi on his shoulders. "Love I can drop Xavi off with Danny and Patrick and get to baby making." I laughed and smacked him gently; I didn't want my child to fall off.

Xavier set him down as we got to the park. I set out the blanket as Xavier watched him. When I finished setting the food Xavier and I sat down side by side and looked at Xavi making friends. I think now would be a good time to tell him. "Xavier were not baby making, anymore." He looked at me with confusion and sadness. "Why, I thought you wanted more kids too?"

I smiled and put a hand on my stomach. "Well were don't need too because, i'm already pregnant babe." His expression changed to happiness. He hugged me and kissed all over my face. I giggled since it tickled. "I'm going to be a daddy again!!!", he yelled. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

...............................5 Months Later.....................................

Xavier P.O.V. :

We were at Dr.Nero's OB\GYN. I was big again, sigh. Xavi was excited to be a big brother. "You excited to know if your going to have a baby brother or sister, Xavi.",I asked him. "Yeah daddy!" Dr.Nero came in and smiled. "Hey there Xavi, you've grown to a big boy haven't you." Xavi only hid in my arms. We all laughed.

She did the same procedures and then said, "Congrats, it's a girl!" Eren smiled and kissed me. "Your going to have a baby sister Xavi." He only gasped and touched my tummy.

"Spike is my doggy." We laughed; he loved Spike and Spike loves him. If were in the backyard he will be right at Xavi's side, if I take them both out to walk he will growl at others or get in a protective stance. 

It was hilarious when Xavi started taking his first steps, Spike would always put his body in front if he saw that Xavi was about to fall.

.........................4 Months Later.........................

Xavier P.O.V. :

Eren was in labor and I had to leave Xavi with Patrick and Danny. Our precious princess came into the world on October 4. Jasmine Flor Rodriguez. 

..........................2 Years Later..........................

Eren P.O.V. :

"Xavi leave your sister alone!" Jasmine was begining to climb the stairs of the jungle gym, Xavier built for them. "She gonna fall momma." I laughed and walked over to them. Jasmine was holding onto the handles for dear life as her older brother tried to get her off. I took him off of her and set her down.

"Xavi, she needs to learn and if you don't let her learn then how is she going to play with you?" Xavi fiddled with his hands. I kissed his forehead. "Come on, its lunch time." He nodded and walked with me. I squatted down and grabbed Jasmine. I shouldn't be doing heavy lifting but I have too.

Yup. I'm pregnant. Again. Xavier doesn't know but I plan on telling him tonight when we put the kids to sleep. 

.......................Night time.........................