Eight

My head was spinning. Maggie was his ex girlfriend? So she was the one that caused him not to trust, she was the one that mad him such a fuckboy. But what I don't understand is what she said when I heard her talking to that other bitch she was with. Jess I think her name was. She told her that the last time her and Ethan hooked up was the last week of school. I can't even think straight I'm so confused.

Our dinner came and we all ate in silence. I can't believe that bitch ruined our dinner. I ought to punch her in the face. "This is really delicious!" I said, finishing up my steak, trying to break the silence. "I told you their food is hella good here." Grayson smile. At least he was making an effort to make this less awkward. "How's your food E?" I turned to him as he shoved a piece of steak in his mouth. "It's delicious" His mouth was half full as food flew out and back onto his plate, causing him to cover his mouth. I looked at Gray and we just busted out laughing. "Broooo, that was nasty." Grayson half yelled, grabbing his stomach. I was sure the whole restaurant was staring at us. "My food just wanted to say hi." Ethan pointed to the chewed piece of steak on his place. "Look at that little guy just chilling there." We all laughed in unison. Finally Ethan was out of that weird mood he was in. It felt good to have him back to normal, I definitely did not like him all quiet like that. I like the happy and bubbly Ethan.

I looked over to the table beside us to see Maggie staring at us intensely. Fucking bitch. I want to knock that look right off of her god damn face.

I felt Ethan's cold hand on my inner thigh, causing me to jump a little. "Are you ready to leave beautiful?" He placed a kiss on my forehead as Grayson got up, pushing in his chair and brushing off his pants. "Yeah, of course. Thank you for everything, it was delicious." He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer. I mentally rejoiced when I realized we were literally standing in front of Maggie's table. He placed a soft kiss on my lips, "Anytime princess." He grabbed my hand and escorted me to the front of the restaurant. I turned around and saw that Maggie was staring at us with her mouth wide open, mission accomplished.

"You guys can go out to the car, I gotta pay and then I'll be right out." Me and Ethan both nodded as we walked out the restaurant door and to the car in silence, hand in hand.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked as I leaned up against the car. Turns out Grayson was stupid and didn't even give us the keys to unlock it. "Of course I did, I always do when I'm around you." I smiled as he placed his hand on one side of me, hovering inches away from me. He was such a beautiful human being. He pushed himself up against me, causing my back to slam into the side of the car. Grabbing my face with his large hand, he caressed my cheek as he smashed his lips into mine. His kiss was rough yet passionate, and I was all about it. His tongue grazed my bottom lip, requesting entry which I happily granted. Our mouths moved in sync as his hands slid down to my ass, gripping hard.

"Well well well, who's the new pickup? Where'd you find her, walmart?" I pulled away from Ethan and looked over his shoulder. I would recognize that annoying ass voice from miles away. Maggie. "Excuse me?" I pushed Ethan off of me as I approached the petite brunette. Her makeup was caked onto her face, making her look like a literal barbie doll. Her lips were plump, probably fake, and her hair was curled down. I don't know her personally, but I have 0 respect for her. "You heard me. Oh come on Ethan, you couldn't have done better then this?" My mouth fell open as she pointed at me. Ethan grabbed my arm and pulled me back, noticing that I was dangerously close to her. "Selena let's go." He tried to pull me away, but I ripped my arm out of his grip and walked up to her, now only inches away.

"You're right. He couldn't have done any better than this, because I'm as real as it gets. Unlike you with your fake ass lips and ugly ass hair extensions. Do you condition those things? I've never seen so many fake split ends in my life." Ethan tried pulling me back again, but I pushed him off. This bitch was asking for it. "I hate to tell you honey but you don't mean nothing to Ethan, all he's gonna do it throw you to the curb like everyone else. You're just a one time thing, hit it and quit it." She smiled, backing away from me. I was not done with her. "Selena, let's go, now." I held my hand up silencing him. "And you're a bitch. I know things about you Maggie, don't think I'm stupid. I may have just moved in a few weeks ago, but shit gets around and fast. Just like you." Her hands landed on my shoulders, pushing me. I stumbled back and looked up at her. "You don't know shit." She's right. All I know is that she gets around, but she didn't have to know thats all I knew.