Sixteen

My parents haven't really been trying to contact me much in the past few days, which is good because I did not feel like dealing with them right now. "Can you pass the popcorn please?" I leaned over Bella and Grayson, handing Bella the bowl of popcorn. "Thanks bitch." She said. I looked up at Ethan, admiring his beautiful facial features. How did I get so lucky, not only to have such an amazing person in my life, but to have someone that is also extremely good in bed. "Stop staring and watch the movie." He whispered, sneaking a kiss on my cheek. "Shut up." I punched his arm, focusing my attention back on Bella's TV.

I honestly haven't even been paying attention to this movie at all. I don't even know what movie was on. I just loved being around Ethan, and Bella and Grayson. They made me so happy and feel good about myself.

"Damn that was a good movie." I shook the thoughts away and looked over at Bella. Holy shit it was already over? Whoops. "How'd you like it?" Ethan placed his arm around my shoulder, grabbing my hand. "Oh, it was great." I lied. He just laughed as I admired him even more. "Oh please, all you did was watch me the whole time." I could feel Bella and Grayson staring at us. "And you're complaining?" I giggled. He shook his head no, causing us all to laugh. I rested my head on his shoulder, just taking in my surroundings. Bella had a really beautiful home. Her house felt like more of a home then my actual home.

"Whats wrong?" I stared at Ethan, who was looking at his phone weird. "Nothing." He locked his phone and put it back in his pocket. "Tell me." I moved closer to him. "My mom and sister are home." I smiled widely. He always told me about his sister and his mom, and I really wanted to meet them. He's showed me some pictures and his sister Cameron is absolutely beautiful, like I'm low-key jealous, she's gorgeous. "Well then let's go back to your house and say hi to them! You haven't seen them in a while!" I got up quickly, grabbing his hand trying to pull him off the couch, but he wouldn't budge. "They don't know about you Selena." My heart felt like it was gonna beat right out of my chest. Was he embarrassed of me? Did he not want to introduce me to them. "Of course they don't" I huffed, sitting back down on the couch. "Look, you gotta understand that I haven't brought a girl home since I dated Maggie." He sat up, catching my attention.

"But you have, because you used to bring back girls all the time to fuck around with them." His jaw clenched. Holy shit that was hot. "I don't like to talk about my past, you know that. I changed." He was really fucking hot when he was mad. "I know that, but I just don't get why you don't want me to meet them?" I tried to keep our conversation quiet, considering Bella and Grayson were sitting right across the room, but I was failing terribly.

"It's not that I don't want you to meet them. It's just-" He stopped and looked up at me. "It's just what Ethan?" first my parents and now him? He can't be serious right now. "It's just that I'm scared of what their gonna say. Cameron knows how me and Gray are, and I don't want her to say anything that will scare you away. I love you." His eyes softened as he looked deep into mine. My heart fluttered at his sweet words. So he does want me to meet them. "I love you too. And nothing anyone says will ever change the way I feel about you." I smiled. "Even when Bella told me you guys were fuckboys, I somehow still wanted you." Bella gave me the death glare as she sat up on Grayson's lap.

"I'm taking Bella back home." Grayson chimed in. "Then I'll take Selena, we can all go together." Ethan got up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up in front of him. My hands rested on his chest as we stared into each others eyes. "My moms gonna love you." He whispered in my ear. I giggled as his hands traveled down to my waist, pinching my sides. "Stop!" I screamed through my laughs. I hate being tickled, because I honestly can't even breathe. "What's the magic word?" I giggled as he pushed me down on the couch, continuing to tickle me. "P-p-please!" I tried to yell, but the laughs were just drowning it out. "Incorrect, please try again." He said in a robot voice, making me laugh even harder. "D-a-daddy!" I screamed, causing him to immediately stop.