Soft[ONE]

Soft

I was proud to say that I was sexually active. I loved sex. I loved a hard fucking, I loved when my ass was smacked and he called me a nasty bitch. Aggressive sex was what I enjoyed the most. To be honest, it relieves a lot of stress and worries. I know some may think letting a man call you a dirty bitch during sex was degrading; but it isn't actually. Because I'm only a dirty bitch for my man. He's the only one who see's just how freaky I truly am. In a way, aggressive sex made me feel powerful. It was the way my man would fuck me from behind and I threw this ass back for him while he smacked said ass and asked did I like the way he was fucking my pussy; that truly made me feel powerful. I just--I don't know how to truthfully explain to you exactly why I loved rough sex, I just did. So when Alan kissed me softly and said that he was going to make love to me I was utterly shocked.

"What?" I said; confusion etched in my voice.

"I wanna' make love to you Jasmine."

"Why? We never do plain, gentle sex."

"Exactly, we've been fucking rough for 2 whole years now."

"But I like it rough." I practically whined.

"I know you do, and so do I. But I wanna' show you just how much I love you by adorning your body; also wanna show you just how satisfying making love is."

I looked into his hazel eyes for a moment before nodding my head, "Okay, make love to me Alan."

He smiled at me before dipping his head low and capturing my lips in a slow and sensual kiss. His lips were soft and juicy as always, but I could almost taste his admiration for me in this kiss. He softly nipped at my bottom lip to open my mouth and softly brought his tongue in. His tongue danced with mine slowly as his hands traced my naked hips. He broke our kiss to move along my neck, placing soft kisses just below my ear and along my collar bone. He kissed down to my swollen breast, his warm hazel eyes met mine as he took my brown nipple in his mouth. I closed my eyes and let out a quiet moan as his tongue flicked my nipple then he began to swirl it in his mouth. He moved to my other nipple and repeated his actions.

"Open your eyes baby." He spoke softly against my chest. I obeyed his command and opened my eyes, the love that danced in his eyes for me not only made me feel warm on the inside, but turned me on as well. He smiled at me as he grazed his dick against my pussy lips.

"Does making love involve teasing me?" I groaned as I rocked my hips against Alan's. A smile danced across his lips,

"No, that's me having fun."

I glared at him, "Alan--oh my god." I moaned as he slowly sunk into me. It felt different yet extremely good to have him sink into me instead of driving into me, I felt every inch of him this way.

"Put your leg on my shoulder boo." I obeyed and moved my leg over his shoulder, he then pulled out and sank back into.

"Oh, Jesus." My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he did that, he was deeper than he has ever been. His thick dick felt utterly amazing, I now understood the term 'in her guts.' It literally felt as if Alan was dipping his dick in my soul, that's how deep he was in me.

"I love you, Jasmine." He said while stroking me slowly, his one hand holding my waist while the other softly held my face.

"I--oh god, I love you too Alan."

"You're so beautiful," stroke, "I don't tell you enough," stroke, "you mean the world to me." stroke.

I was losing my mind, between the words of admiration and slow strokes I was going to combust soon. This was different than hard fucking, it was personal and intense. I was so lost in the beautiful way Alan was making my body feel that when his hand touched my clit my back arched off the bed.

"Yes baby, please make me cum." I begged.

"I want you to cum for me, princess. Can you do that for me? I wanna' see this beautiful body of yours shake with pleasure."

"Yes, baby." I moaned. How Alan was forming full sentences whistle stroking my walls so slowly and bring so deep in me was beyond me, but I wasn't complaining. His fingers rubbed my clit faster as he still moved inside of me at a pace that had my mind and body going crazy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." I moaned while biting my lip.

My orgasm was different this time. Usually, it starts in my waist, I clench up then just cum; but that wasn't the case this time. It started at my fingertips, a buzzing feeling. It was warm and made its way up my arms, to my head, then it shot straight down to my wet pussy. My pussy clenched and unclenched around Alan's dick and he moaned at the feeling. The buzzing in my body only intensifying as Alan came in me, both of us on a different high then we've ever been. He was still in me as he leaned down and kissed my chest, then my neck, then my forehead, my cheeks and finally placing a soft peck on my lips. He rested on top of me and laid his face in the crook of my neck. He kissed my neck softly before whispering,

"I truly do love you Jas."

"I love you more Alan."

He kissed my neck again before saying, "Give

me a minute and then I'll fuck you senseless just like you like."

I giggled. I had to admit, making love satisfied my body in ways that rough sex never has. I'll have to do this more often.

it's almost 3am and I felt like giving y'all something soft because I'm forever writing about deep rough wild sex. I write about wild rough choke me sex cause that's the type of sex I have with my man I love it, but making love is wonderful as well. ALSO PSA: FOR MY YOUNG ASS READERS WHO SHOULDNT BE READING THIS BUT I KNOW UOU ARE: SEX ISNT EVERYTHING OK? DONT RUSH INTO IT OR LOSE UR VIRGINITY B/C YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO. WHEN UR OLDER AND READY TO POP THAT PUSSY, POP IT FOR A MAN WHO DESERVES IT. NOT NO WACK MAN WHO CANT EVEN COOK FOR HIMSELF. ALSO: IF YOU WANNA POP UR PUSSY FOR MULTIPLE MEN THEN DO SO. YOU CAN HAVE CASUAL SEX JUST LIKE DUDES HAVE CASUAL SEX. OWN YOUR SEXUALITY AND BE COMFORTABLE WITH IT. <3 ALSO: GET TESTED MONTHLY AND HAVE SAFE SEX. <3