Chapter 14

I grabbed the picture slowly and put under my jacket. I unfortunately cut my hand while picking it up, because of the broken glass.

"Are you okey? I will wash your hands." He said while kissing my bloody hand. A bit got his lips.

I gulped. Jungkook hugged me around my waist and we walked in quickly. We walked straight to the practice room. The guys already were warming up.

"Where have you been?" Taehyung asked me and attacked me with a big hug. I flinched back in pain.

Taehyung noticed and looked at me then at Jungkook. "It wasn't him! Just this picture flew into my back and now my back hurts badly." I said and pulled the picture out of my jacket.

Taehyung grabbed it gently and looked at it. Tears ran down his cheeks and he hugged me gently. Suddenly he was a sobbing mess. The boys looked at us out of surprise.

"What happened?" Jin asked worried and strock Taehyungs back gently. My hand was bleeding even now. I couldn't just hug him.

Taehyung let go of me and looked at me with teary eyes. "Don't worry everything will be alright." I said and smiled. Taehyung smiled at me too.

"Let's go wash off the blood from your hands." Jungkook said. I nodded and walked after him into the womens bathroom. Wait... he can't come in.

"Jungkook you should stay outside." I said and laughed nervously.
"It's okey. It's late at night and no one is hear anymore except us." Jungkook said and helped me pull of my jacket.

Jungkook grabbed me around my waist and lifted me up onto the sink. On the other sink beside him he grabbed a towel and watered it.

He gently wiped the blood away. It felt kinda nice. He was so kind.. After he finished wiping the blood from my hands he gently gave me a kiss on my hands.

I hugged him around his neck and my legs swung around his waist. Pulling him closer to me. "Jungkook... I think Mina was that someone that threw the picture into my back." I whispered and let my fingers slid trough his fluffy hair.

"I think so too." His arms tightly around me, hugging my body softly. He looked into my face.

"I just want to be happy.." I said and tears ran down my cheeks. "Dear.. you can be happy now... You have me.. Taehyung and the other hyungs!" Jungkook said happily and smiled at me.

I smiled back and wiped my tears away quickly. "You're right!" I said smiling widely. He leaned in slowly connecting his lips with mine.

"I wanted to kiss you so badly.." Jungkook said and kissed me again. I kissed back. It made me happy.

"Can I leave a-" I cut him of and nodded quickly showing him my pale neck. Jungkook gulped and grinned widely. "That you agree is a surprise." Jungkook said and laughed.

I hit his arm and blushed. Jungkook kissed my neck and sucked on it too. I hold onto his shoulder so I don't fall backwards. His hands gribbing the sink tightly.

I felt somehow nice between his hands, trapped behind his body. I loved it. Suddenly he bit into my neck and licked it. "Like a kitty." I breathed out.

Jungkook stopped and looked at my neck. "I finished my work on your neck. Maybe someday I can cover your whole body with my kitten bits." Jungkook said and stretched his tongue out playfully.

I laughed and nodded. I made out of Jungkooks hair two cat ears and giggled. He lifted me up from the sink and we walked back to the practice room.

"You guys took long and what is this?" Hoseok asked laughing while pointing at Jungkooks hair.

Jungkook blushed in embarrassment and started to make his hair again to normal.