Harry's Confession: OBSESSION

I am amazed. She's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Tall, blonde, with pure white skin, she astonishes me with her grace.

I invited her to my home for a dinner.

She accepts.

After the meal I asked her to read my favorite German Expressionist poem.

As she reads i can't keep my eyes off her.

After she leaves I can still smell her body on the bed sheet where she sat reading the poem.

I lick the chopsticks and dishes she used. I can taste her lips.

My passion is so great. I want to eat her. If I do she will be mine forever.

There is no escape from this desire.

I arrange for her to read the poem for me once more.

I lie to her.

I tell her I want to record the poem on tape for my teacher.

She believes.

I prepare everything. The cassette recorder for the poem, the rifle for the sacrifice.

She arrives on time. After drinking tea and whisky, she speaks. She smiles at me.

But I know inside that I'm the strangest one of all.

Her yellow sleeveless top shows off her beautiful white arms.

I can smell her body.

I turn on the recorder. She starts to read . She speaks in perfect German.

I reach for the rifle hidden beside the chest of drawers.

I stand slowly and aim the riffle at the back of her head. I cannot stop myself.

There is a loud sound and her body falls from the chair onto the floor.

It is like she is watching me.

I see her cheeks, her eyes, her nose and mouth, the blood pouring from her head.

I try to talk to her, but she no longer answers.

There is blood all over the floor.

I try to wipe it up, but I realize I cannot stop the flow of blood from her head. It is very quiet here.

There is only the silence of death.

I start to take off her clothes. It is hard to take the clothes off a dead body.

Finally it is done. Her beautiful white body is before me.

I've waited so long this day and now it is here.

I touch her ass. It is so very smooth. I wonder where I should bite first.

I decide to bite the top of her butt.

My nose is covered with her cold white skin. I try to beat down hard, but I can't.

I suddenly have a horrible headache.

I get a knife from the kitchen and stab it deeply into her skin.

Suddenly a lot of sallow fat oozes from the wound. It reminds me of Indian corn.

It continues to ooze.

It is strange.

Finally I find the red meat under the sallow fat. I scoop it out and put it in my mouth. I chew.

It has no smell and no taste. It melts in my mouth like a perfect piece of tuna.

I look in her eyes and say: "You are delicious."