Harry's Confession: INCEST

I'd like to share my story, a story that's frowned upon by many people who have heard of it and knew about it.

I have a twin sister named Jenny.

Jenny and I shared a womb; we came to this world together. We grew up and learned together how judgmental the real world is.

It all started when we were 12.

Originally, we have our own room, but when my uncle and his wife decided to end thier marriage, our parents decided that our uncle should stay at my room for a while.

I had to moved in Jenny's room.

Every night was like a fun, slumber party. We would talk about stupid, childish things like inventing new mechanics for our hide and seek the following day, we would tell each other jokes and make fun of our neighbor's kid who was about the same age as we were that time.

For four teenage years, we were in the same room; we slept in the same room, changed clothes in the same room.

She was there for me, I was there for her. We shared each others' heartaches. We shared problems. It wasn't actually a big deal to the both of us but when our uncle finally got his shit together, he decided to move to Australia and I had to move back to my old room. The first night of not being in a room together felt very different. Suddenly, everything was gloomy.

Mostly, some teenagers, they would kill to have a room of their own.

But me?

I wanted my twin sister to be here with me. Just looking at that space on her room made me reminisce the times when I was sitting there, laughing at my jokes, kissing her on the forehead before she go to sleep. What I felt that night was so wrong, but in a way, it felt so good. I would recount the image of her taking off her shirt again again in my head.

I bit my lips.

But then I started crying. I feel crazy that night and I didn't notice the sun is starting to rise and heard a soft knock in my door. Slowly, I opened the door.

And it was Jenny.

We looked at each others' eyes for a minute. I saw the fire in her eyes. I held her face and she kissed me. We closed the door behind us and locked it. I kissed all over her neck and it felt so good; knowing that the one you're doing this with was with someone you knew you trust with your life. We were both virgins, I was sure of that and that night, we took away each others' dignities.

After the sweaty, passionate sex, she stood up, kissed me on the forehead, put on her shirt and went back to her room. I was still surprised about what happened. I was there, lying naked between the sheets of a mistake that I, myself, loved to make.

The next day, it felt really awkward to be around her. Who wouldn't be, right? I just had sex with my twin sister. If someone finds out, we're both dead.

While we were eating lunch with the family, my dad was suddenly talking about incest.

I don't know why.

We can't look at each other when my dad was telling us this story of an abnormal kid formed by incest. But under the table, while our dad was continuously blabbing about it, I held her hand.

Many nights passed and the same thing happened over and over again. I would go inside her room in the middle of the night, we would have sex, she would and we don't speak about any of it the next day. I was starting to yearn for something more. I was falling deeply in love with my twin sister and I know, she's feeling it too. She'd slip signs saying that she's feeling the same.

For two years we had this thing going on. Until our 18th birthday came, my mother kept on asking the both of us why we don't have any boyfriend and girlfriend yet.

We would just laugh about it.

Another year passed by, I brought home a girl. A girl I got pregnant. When I told them, Jenny instantly ran to her room, locked the door and cried. I kept banging on her bedroom door, saying that I'm sorry. My parents were really dumbfounded and shocked to see how both of us reacted. Both of them decided to have the baby out of wedlock.

After two months of not talking to each other and she just deliberately locking herself into her room, she noticed that her menstruation stopped coming.

I was freaking out.

She took a pregnancy test and found out she was pregnant. She never had sex with anyone else but me. Mom found out about Jenny getting pregnant and they were devastated. I was having a baby to the girl I got pregnant, she was having my baby. She was in third year college when she got pregnant with me.

That night, I went to her room and for the first time, we talked about us. I held her hand and I was crying while kissing her fingers and gently putting them on my face. I kept on saying sorry. With all the things I said, this is what I remember most: "What I felt for you is not the same way I feel for others. I know this is so wrong, but I love you. I really do."

I asked her to elope. But it would be unfair for our parents and to the other baby she's having. She decided to tell out parents that she was somehow tricked into having sex with a random guy and that she decided to have the baby as well. I remember saying that I would stand as my baby's father. She also stopped going to school for a while to have my baby.

Our baby boy is now 2 years old. He's normal, thank the gods.

I know I would get a lot of judgment around here and I don't care.

END

**

A/N

Shout out to hxrrysbutterflyx . Hey yummies! As I promised, tHis one is for you. Im only using an iPad, i can't put your name for dedication, but anyways hope you like this one shot. Stay lovely 😘

**
Yummies! Not all confessions are like this but most of the confessions is EXTRA ORDINARY.

**

Next confession is

HARRY'S CONFESSION: FREE

✌️