CHAPTER 7

(Unedited)

Surprise for you guys

Arunesh POV

(AN: The day night when the incident happen )

I called my PI to gather the news for my fiancée who left me in alter. I try to find her but the PI john say he will find her soon.

I left my office and head to home. Before that I go to karan's office. When I push the door. A famillar voice stops me for further move.

"huh, bhai. How are you. Is Arun ok. Is that any problem" he cut her off.

They are having a face time. I can see her but she cant see me right now.BTW why is she asking me How I am . did she really care about me. After all I ingnore her like pledge. She is look like she been crying. Shit 'she always crying idiot because of you said my inner voice.'

" ohhh. Slow down racehorse. Nothing. I just want to talk with you. I just felt something not right. Are you crying why your eyes are red " ask karan with sad voice. He really cares about her unlike me.

" karan bhai. Today I meet shayan" before bhai interrupts her.

Why shayan make her cry. He always like her and make her laugh. What that do with shayan meet.

" what"

" bhai.... Just listen first" Then she begin to tell so far.

" I am going to kill that son of Hell, If you feel like he follow you please kiki don't hesitate to call me. Okay promise me"

I am just confused by shayan threaten and suddenly its hits me. Shayan want my wife.' Wife where that come from'ask my inner voice. But the word fit her my wife.' Something happening to me I just ignore it'.

After he finishes , I demand him , todays reason behind all. Karan told me the fight and what happen before marriage. I clenched my fist in steering wheel.

' how could she kept the news away from me' 'look who is care about her' said my inner voice. ' If you don't judge her she does not go through all this, she will less stressed' said my inner voice.

Yes . its all my fault. Because of me she face those things. On that night I ate her food in first time. Its really taste like my moms. Avani does not know how to cook. But My knows cooking and also how to make a home clean. I always make my place clean but avani opposite of me. Why I am thinking about her.stop it I said myself.

In the midnight, I hear a scream someone calls my name again and again. It's a familiar voice .ohhh no . " Ankita" when I enter her room my nose fill with her jasmine frequence. Her face look like pale and sobbing calling my name with NO. repeatedly. Then her final words makes me frozen.

" Arunn. Nooooo. Don't leave me. Please I need you . I love you"she sobbing in her dream.

Then I hold her and told some soothing words to make her clam. Its really works. " I am sorry hurting you before" said and her forehead and left the room.

After her sobbing stops and end up sleep.

I can't not sleep after that ,the word repeat my head again and again. When I hold her I felt complete and its just perfect. I never feel the pull towards anyone ever Avani. Why confuses me and when I saw her hurt I just want to kill the person who hurts her.

I like the change inside me. I going make the thinks right. The week goes like that when she having a nightmare I hold her until she sleeps. We both never a word it look like, out silent knows better than words.