EPILOGUE

(Unedited)

(Unedited)

Ankita POV

                Ankita clearly remember that day. Its been five years. That fear to losing her husband. But everything turns out perfect and back to normal. In between five years many things changed.

                Like, Kishore have to be in the jail life long. Nivin wakes up from coma.after that incident, Avani realize her mistake and went with Nivin. Who is innocent and accepts her. Our parents forgive her because of my cute niece. She apologized to me and my husband.

                   Karan bhai got married and having a baby girls yeah twins ( Seethu and meethu) they both are very charm.vijay bhai have two sons who is three and a year old.

                   My two BFF's  got married . vino had a boy who is three . and kamali went abroad with is husband and expecting a daughter with in four months. My husbands sister got married and expecting a baby boy.

            After that terrible day,  five months later I have a beautiful baby girl in my arms. She is split image of her father. The both family spoiled. Her name is Nilla( its means moon). She looks like a moon goddess so we named her Nilla.

 She looks like a moon goddess so we named her Nilla

Today her fourth birthday. Everybody helping the party arrangement. But her father nowhere to be seen. I can not search him suddenly.

Then I hear a laughing sound of my daughter and my husbands voice to.

"amma, papa came. Come play papa" said my daughter with puppy eyes. 'no one can resist her puppy eyes' I told myself. " okay Nilla boo" said my hubby." Papa. Don't call me boo. I am a big girl" she speaks with adorable. Then turns around finding me in middle of the hall.

" why are you late. Are have idea to attend the b-day party or any other plan" I just rambling at him.

      He just silenced my like always with kiss. " Jas, comedown . don't get made. Its not good for our little champion" said Arun while talking with his son who is in my tummy.

" Papa ,LOVES YOU little champ" He said kissed my tummy.

" So what about you wife and daughter. huhhh " she asking him pretend to angry.

" Ohhh. I LOVE MY better half  ,My Jas , MY LITTLE CHAMP AND A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ANGEL TOO. Thank you for giving me a wonderful life" he said hugged her.

      We are having a baby boy in a three months.I defiantly tell that, He is such a mamma boy. Life is perfect I don't know is nothing happen in the day my marriage I never get a wonder life and story for a readers.