One - Pumpkin House

This story was inspired by MLPFan001! All thanks to this book goes to them.
(Yn) POV
I am half wolf, half human. My parents decided to enroll me into the DWMA, they said that people will except me for who I am here. Boy, they were right. I found an amazing weapon. Her name is Clair, she is a sword. People call 'badass' because I am a part wolf with a sword.
     "Hey, (Yn)," Clair said. "Maybe you should find a girl. Someone who appreciates you and doesn't just like you because of your badass-ness," she suggested.
     "I'll find a girl one day, just leave me alone for today," I said.
     "Okay," she said.
     I decided to go for a walk. A little air to calm my senses. Walks always helped. This time I decided to walk along the outskirts of Death City in a forest.
    I stumbled upon a pumpkin house. Wow! Who lives in that thing? That's so awesome. I knocked on the door.
    A purple haired, yellow eyed girl opened the door. "Hello! I'm Blair, NYĀ!" Blair yelled.
   "Oh- I'm (Yn)," I answered. She is so pretty. I wonder how I can make her mine. Wait- maybe this is the girl that Clair has been talking about. I'll go home and tell her about it, after I'm done talking to Blair.
    "NYĀ! Hi (Yn). Why don't you come and play with Blair?" Blair asked, she jumped on me.
   "What the-" I said.
   "You're cool, I Blair likes you," she said.
   "And (Yn) likes you also," I replied, not knowing how to deal with a girl who lives in a pumpkin house, of all things.