20 - Kishin Asura

No One's POV
     And off the teams went, to kill the Kishin. Not one of them knew what they were in for, not even Maka or Kid.
(Yn)'s team talked amongst themselves when they were in the car.
"Can't wait for these red clouds to go away," Blair said hopefully.
"Me too," (Yn) said.
"I just want this Kishin to die," Kim said. "I couldn't care less about what color the clouds are."
When they got to their location, no one spoke. A word of silent fear whistled around them. They were frozen as the Miesters planned in their minds of what they were going to do. Everyone met outside the location.
"It's time," Kid said darkly.
Everyone looked at their friends, family and partners in the eyes with confidence and courage. (Yn), however, had a look of anger and thirst for vengeance
"Get in there-" (Yn) choked out. "And eliminate evil for Clair and Blair's sake," he whispered with regret.
"Eliminate evil for good, not for her," Blaid said. "Don't get caught up in anger and grief. Remember, Asura didn't kill Clair."
"I know," (Yn) said. "But she was killed by evil."
"Let's just go," Kid said, opening the doors do the location.
The inside of the location was dark, but not so dark, you could still make out a crouched down figure in the corner. The black hair was almost invisible, but it outline the white markings in Asura's hair.
"Asura," Maka stepped forward. "You die today."
"I do?" Asura rhetorically asked. "Madness never dies."
"But mortals do," (Yn) said.
"I see that there in one with no weapon," Asura looked over, changing the subject.
"And he doesn't need one," Blair said.
"I never will," (Yn) said, flicking his hair back.
The tension built up with a minute of silence.
"Can we just kill him now?" BlackStar asked impatiently.
"I don't think so," Asura's scarves flee towards BlackStar. BlackStar dodged the attack and went in for a face slice. When BlackStar sliced the Kishin, the only damage was done to the blade of Tsubaki, a section was chipped off.
"Tsubaki," Blair whispered. "That's enough," she said louder. "Halloween Cannon," the cannon shot at the Kishin emitting a great light.
While the Kishin was blinded, Maka and Kid touch the chance to slice and shoot the Kishin. "Genie Hunter!" Maka yelled, she tore through the Kishin. Nothing happened, everyone waited in a moment of silence.
"No one can defeat madness," Asura said.
"What's the big deal about madness? Everybody has it, so you aren't special. So why is it a big deal?" Maka asked.
Asura clearly had to think twice about this statement. "That I do not care for."
   "You don't care because it's true?" Blair asked.
    "Be a good pet and screw off," Asura commented.
    "Don't talk to her that way, bastard," (Yn)'s eyes narrowed and his ears flicked to the sound of his heart beat. "Me, you, battle now."