Part fourteen

Gizzelle's POV

The scene of me and Chris kissing replayed in my head.

You were not kissing, he was feeding you. Why are you thinking about this? He probably regrets doing it anyway.

But I liked it. Alot!!!

^_^         ^_^          ^_^

Morning came around and I still had an headache but I didn't feel too sore. I was still sad about my fathers death but I didn't feel like crying. Maybe because of my dream.

♣•flashback of dream •♣
I was crying my eyes out and heard a voice. Preferably a voice I will miss for the rest of my life. "Sweetie!" My dad called. "Daddy," I said. I turned around and saw no one. I broke down and fell to my knees.

"Sweetheart, don't cry. No need for that. I'm here. Maybe not physically but I'll be in your heart forever," he said. I slowly raised my head and there he was as a shadow. Like a ghost!!!

And he was talking the truth. I stood up and hugged him, which he hugged me back. "I'll miss you dad," I told him truthfully.

"Then do not cry for a soulless person. Cause that is exactly what I am. A soulless and happy man. Happy that I had a daughter before I died, had a wife before I left and most importantly had someone to love and who loves me," he said.

"No more crying nights honey. Save it for the funeral. And I'm sorry for not telling you my problems. I know you forgive me but I couldn't stand to tell anyone. Not even Anna(my mom).