Part fifteen

I widened my eyes and waved my hands. "I meant...uh!" "You meant what Giz?!" He teased with a smirk. I shook my head, and said, "Put on clothes before my sister comes in and thinks we're doing something naughty. And trust me when I say she is smart as fuck!"

He shook his head while chuckling and walking towards me. I could smell him. He had the smell of my guava soap. I could feel my face warming up to a blush. He took up the clothes and went away. He stopped and I quickly removed my eyes seeing as I was staring.

"I don't have an underwear," he said. I looked at him and opened my mouth to say something but nothing came. "I'll go to the nearby store and buy you one," I said walking past him and to the living room. I took up $5 and went to the nearby store and pressed the buzzer. The person came around. "Yes?!" He answered in a bored tone. "Can I have a single underwear?" I replied.

He sighed and bent down to get it. He slapped it down on the counter and I jumped, a little startled. "Here you go!" He said. I made my face up and put down the money on the counter. He went to a pan and dropped it in before taking out $1.

I scrunched up my nose and put my hand up dismissively.

"No thanks. Y-you can keep it!" I said. "Oh so now people don't take $1?"
"I just don't want it," I replied and took up the underwear and a black bag to place it in. I walked off and rolled my eyes. "Don't come back here, bimbo" he commented which was enough to turn me on. In a bad way. I stopped and turned around.

"Bitch please. I'm not the one that doesn't know there timetable. I will be sure no one comes back here cause I won't be the one not earning money to feed yourself cause you have no family. Bitch I ain't the one who caused this upon you. I am not the one to play with at the moment so if you want to play find a dog or cat or whatever animal you can get or maybe a Teddy for the little girl you are!!!" I replied.

I stuck my tongue out at him and ran home.

After I reached home, Chris was sitting in the sofa, with the remote skipping through channel after channel. I threw the bag at him and he yelled, "Ow!!!"

I gave him a dirty look and walked off. Just then the door opened up to my sister. "Lily!" I yelled rejoiced that she is home. "Gizzelle!" She screamed back and ran into my arms. "I couldn't sleep all night," she whispered. "What? Why?" Chris jumped in.

She looked at him and then at me and smirked. "Were you guys-???"

"No Lily. Stop right there. He just needed to take a shower so I let him. I told you this kid was smart," I declared. I sighed and asked her why she didn't sleep. She explained that she stayed up all night thinking about me cause she was worried.

^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Chris went home and it was just me and my sister left home. We were both watching My Little Pony because of Lily. "Hey, Giz," she called my name. "Yes sweetie!" I answered. "Not sure if I was supposed to tell you but Chris likes you. Don't tell him back please, " she said.

I was shocked, happy, excited, elated..no wait the same thing....but still. I couldn't believe my ears. Maybe she was tired? "Are you tired? Yeah, you should get some rest!"

"But-"

"Just go get some rest."

"But I-"

"Lily."

She sighed and got up. She walked past and stopped at the side of the sofa. "When you were hospitalised I asked him and he didn't reply. Instead he blushed. I know he likes you and you like him too so talk to him before you lose him." She walked off and realised that all this time I had a robot sister.

What does my sister know about love?

Am gonna find this out for myself? I picked up the phone and dialled Chris' number.

It went to voicemail. So I left it and waited.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

•Vote

•Comment

•Share

•Follow