Chapter 10

***natsu***

I walked to class with Lucy. We kept silent walking to class. It was quite awkward. I just kept my head down, waiting for her to start small talk. But that was not going to happen...  We were finally outside of the class room. I opened the door for her, "thanks" she says blushing. A small smile crept on to my lips. We went to sit in our seats which were across the room from each other, this made me feel sad. Then, lisanna walked in. She then blew me a kiss. Anger erupted inside of me. FUCK... she sits next to me... I fucking forgot. I should have just skipped. "Hey Natsu babe, I'm so sorry about the party I was soooo drunk." She whispered in my ear sending shivers down my back. "No" I gritted my teeth, "don't fucking talk to me". Miss Mira then walked in, she looked at Lucy, then me. " we're getting new seats!" She said with a smirk on her face.

I smiled widely, Yes I don't have to sit next to this demon they call a girl. "Lucy swap seats with lis" YASSS QUEEN MIRA SAVES THE DAY AGAIN. I start to laugh at my thoughts, earning a glare from lisanna. She got up trying to shake her ass, but the funny thing is she doesn't have one. Lucy then came over to me smiling sweetly at me. She's so cute... NO NATSU, BAD NATSU. she doesn't like me anyway... Ugh.

"Hey!" She said smiling "hi, I'm so glad you were put next to me!" I let out a sigh of relief. I looked over to miss Mira, who was smirking at me winking. Miss. Mira is actually lisannas sisters, she's not are actual teacher she's a substitute teacher. She only a year older than us, but was the best in maths so gramps (master/makarov) let her come in when we need a spare teacher. Weird I know. Mira is Actually a good friend of mine, her full time job is at a place called 'love and lucky'. She's really nice and not to mention beautiful. I've known the Strauss family since I was just little. But back then Lisanna wasn't such a pig and I wasn't such a fuckboy I suppose girls call it.

We were all nearly done are work and the bell is about to ring. I look at Lucy who is looking at someone and mouthing words to them. I stare at her in confusion. I look at were she is looking. Anger filled my body, jealousy over took me, why is this happening? Why do I feel like this? She's looking directly at Sting Eucliffe. DONT LOOK AT HIM LOOK AT ME!

"Lucy why are you talking to sting?" I act Nicely trying not to sound annoyed. "He just wants to meet me after second lesson  is all" she smiled, her smile instantly made me feel better. " I thought you were coming with my mates to hang out at break?" I asked a hint of sadness in my voice. "It won't take long Natsu" she smiled... I start to day dream about waht Sting is going to ask her.... Ugh I'm stressed, even though I shouldn't be.

Suddenly the bell goes, dragging me out of my daydream, suggesting it's time for second lesson. "C'mon we have food tech together." She asked putting her hand in front of me gesturing to take it. I did and we walked out together, Lucy's hands were sweaty but it was fine, I am not gonna say anything because I don't wanna ruin the moment. Weirdly, the hallways were empty which I wasn't expecting.  I wonder why, "Lucy why were the hallways empty?" I asked. She giggles slightly, "you were to busy daydreaming to realise the first bell had rang" oh, so that was the second bell. "Wait since we're already late, wanna skip?" I asked knowing she would say yes. "You know me to well dragneel" Lucy may be smart and getting straight A's, but she skips a bunch of lessons. I laugh at her, she's so cute. "Let's go sit under the cherry blossom tree" she said, I nod. We both walk like we've got some where to be. That way hardly any teachers question us. We walk out side and go to the schools garden, in which the Center is the cherry blossom tree, we go there still hand in hand, I blush at the thought. I need someone to explain my feelings to me. Maybe gray can help me out. I turn to look at Lucy who had her eyes closed. I sat there in awe of her beauty. " you finished staring yet?" She asked while giggling. I blushed, " not yet" I say as I continue to stare at her. She turns her face towards me and blushes. She moves near me a little more, she then rests her head on my shoulder....

I wonder what stings wants to tell her? Should I go and protect her? What if he hurts her? I really don't like this guy. Why do I feel this way towards Lucy?

〰👽〰

I hope you all have a good day and please share, vote and comment 💕

-author