Chapter three:Secrets

Freddy POV
"Bonnie?..." He didn't say a word.His eyes turned black,But this kind of black was different.He quickly covered his right eye."BONNIE!!" I screamed as he ran off some where in the pizzeria.I could feel his pain...

~Flashback~

*Cries* "Mommy I'm a MONSTER!!"
She sat down beside me "No honey your not a Monster!" "Mommy My Eyes are dripping Black stuff!!!" "Honey it doesn't mea-" She was interrupted by a man stabbing Her through the back."MOMMY!!!" Could this day get any Worse...

~Flashback over~

As I snapped into reality,I chased Bonnie through the pizzeria all the way out to the roof,He stopped and stood still
"Bonnie.."

Bonnie POV
I ran Up to the roof and I was cornered I was scared that If they found out that I was a monster....They would hate me like my old friends...

~ Flashback ~
"Eww What's that dripping From your eye Bonnie!!????" I touched my eye and black stuff was dripping down my face...
"Your a monster!!!!!!!!" They ran away while I yelled "Wait I'm not a monster...I'm...Just..................*Sigh*..........I'm....Just....A....
MONSTER!!!!" Then they beat me up and threw me out...

~ Flashback over ~
As my Memory Ends I fall down on my knees and start crying...The Black stuff is now flowing from my eyes and is now dripping on the Floor along with my tears.

Freddy POV
I saw Bonnie Cry and fall down.I didn't know what to do so I just.Sat Down next to him and Hugged him.I wonder if all he needs is love...

Bonnie POV
He hugged me The Blackness stopped flowing.I rested my head on his chest,He was warm,And safe...I cried into his chest,He pulled me closer...He brushed my back with his hand...I wonder if he likes me,Only one way to find out...

Freddy POV
I looked down and Bonnie looked up and I felt his lips press against mine I closed my eyes and we kissed I started tongue kissing him.

Bonnie POV
He licked my lips I granted him assess to my mouth...He broke the kiss for air.I stared into his Crystal Glowing Eyes.He kissed me once more but we were interrupted by the sound of footprints Running up the stairs. We stopped kissing and we stood up.Foxy Walked onto the roof."Bonnie yee be ok?" I nodded.Chica came up along with Goldie "Omg are you ok Bonnie." Chica and Goldie say in unison. I nodded again.They all come over to hug me.Freddy hugs me too."Bonnie don't be afraid Freddy has the same thing." Goldie said pointing to Freddy
I look at Freddy who now has black drippy eyes like me.I smile knowing I'm not alone.Then puppet inspects all of our Eyes when she gets to me and Freddy She says "Hmmm something Special About you two!" She grabs the black from my and Freddy's eyes.When she does Two Disordered figures appear.She explains "These are your Shadows only you two have them apparently." The two shadow figures stand in front of us and start laughing."Ohhh I forgot to tell you.They are made up of the emotions you hide most of the time inside of you. Bonnie's shadow is a manifestation of His Insanity,Not all but some sadness,envy, and Anger.
Freddy's Shadow is a manifestation of Freddy's:Blood thirst,Fear,and Disgust."
They stopped laughing and mine just stared at me,Same with Freddy's.They just Stared.But then one of them did something totally unexpected...