Chapter 17

Yanking the door open, Ari breathed heavily before flashing a smile. "AHA! I knew tha-!" Knocking her down on the floor Christina stood with an enraged look on her face. Slamming the door close she immediately grabbed Ari by the ankles.

"Nononononononono! Not happening not today, or EVER!" Flipping herself around she wrestled to get back to the door with a crazed look on her face. "You dirty hoe bag! I knew you and Mr. B had a thing going on!" Getting free she ran to the door again but was quickly blocked by Christina.

Both heaving from lack of breath she stared with a happy gaze, "Just one -huff- question?" Eyeing her with mild disdain Christina pointed at her prepared to scold her. "I swear if it's anything not normal I wil-"

"Have you two had sex yet!?"  

Silence, nothing but pure silence.

"That's it Christmas is coming early, getting the crossbow! Hope you like your present it'll be gift, to me to rid of you!" Tackling her down again the two wrestled on the ground not hearing the door open quietly. Between the loud yelling, and fighting Mark stood over them shaking his head. "Enough both of you!"

Bitting down on Ari's finger Christina looked up at him. "Uh...., we're not excepting guest right now. Please try again later." Smiling up at him the whine of pain from Ari went unregistered.

*:)DONTKILLME(:*

"But-!"

"I don't want to hear it!"

"Oh come on! She friggin bit me! How do I know she doesn't have rabies!"

"If you don't die you're fine."

"Apologize."

 The group all set on the couch in the living room Three immature people trying to settle what just happened. "Excuse me?" They both said in unison. "You heard me, apologize." Glancing at each other stubbornly Christina and Ari refused in unison. There was something they could agree on. "I'm not apologizing to her!" Ari said, I felt her drool on me.

"You know you liked it." Christina mumbled. 

"The fuck?!"

"Watch your language!" Mark chimed in. "I don't want you guys to apologize to each other. I want my apology."

"Say what?" They asked dumbfounded, with a chuckle Christina crossed her legs and leaned on the arm of the sofa. "Ha, I'll be damned." 

Tapping his foot Mark raised his eyebrow at the two with a smirk. "I'm waiting." Standing up in rage Christina threw a throw pillow at him. "I have to apologize! What about, what happened earlier!" 

 "AHA! I knew you two had something going on."

Damn, the cat's out the bag now.

So, don't kill me please. I know I haven't updated in a year and this is pretty short, but you guys have been asking for it, and you guys are still interested so here you go. There is no real excuse for my absence and I'm sorry about that, I don't know when I'll update again but I assure you it won't be in a year. In the mean time, here's me apologizing!  Thanks for still reading!

IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY FORGIVE ME IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY forgive meIMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY IMSORRY