Chapter 9

**** WARNING NOW DISTURBING CONTENT AT CHRISTINA'S FLASHBACK IF YOU DON'T LIKE DISTURBING CONTENT SKIP IT AND READ WHAT I WROTE AT THE END!!****

Recap

I felt my stomach drop thinking about that. It's to bad the day went by so quickly because now I had to have detention alone. With Mark.

I was currently standing outside his classroom feeling anxious.

I blew out a big breath. "Well here goes nothing" and I headed into the classroom...

When I stepped in no one was there. I shrugged my shoulders. I went over to his desk and sat down in his roller chair. "Damn this is comfortable." Well since no one was here I decided to have some fun...

Mark's POV

I had to go pick up some worksheets I copied from the front office and I hoped that Christina went straight to my room. The secretary just so happened to follow me. She said and I quote "It would be impolite to let me carry all those papers without help." I wouldn't have minded if she wasn't undressing me with her eyes.

Currently we were walking down the hallway and she kept running her mouth.

"Well thank you I think I can handle it from here."

I reached to open the door and she reached it before me.

She twirled her her hair around her fingers and said seductively "No, please I insist."

I narrowed my eyes at her while she opened the door. And what I saw was funny and shocking.

"Wheeee!" Christina yelled. She parted the students desk making one long empty space. She placed my roller chair about a foot away from my desk. She stood on top of my desk and jumped into the chair making herself fly backwards rolling into my chair. The chair flipped backwards causing her to roll out.

A loud shriek came from her and I ran to her side.

"Are you okay?" I asked with worry in my voice. At first she sat up dazed and confused, until she fell back to the floor with laughter. The secretary already left and I thanked god.

"Dude oh my god did you see how the chair flipped on me! Bwahahahah! I'm so doing that again!" She got up and and my hand flew to her wrist.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" She flinched slightly at my tone and I regretted yelling at her.

She poked her lip out quivering it slightly.

"You weren't here and I got bored." Damn she had me wrapped around her finger.

I let out a sigh "That's the point of detention. Now put everything back and try to be bored."

"Ughh!!" She groaned in frustration. She marched over to the desk and started fixing them. I smiled while grabbing my chair and sitting in it. Once I slid being my desk I watched Christina work. As creepy as it sounds it was entertaining watching her. Her face would change expressions making her more cute. Was it possible for someone to be adorable and sexy?

"Hey I'm done" her angelic voice bringing me out of my thoughts.

I cleared my voice "Okay, first take this stack of papers and organize them by page number."

She started whining "You said detention is supposed to be boring! This is work I rather be bored!"

She plopped herself down in a seat huffing indignantly. I grabbed the stack of papers and walked over to her placing them in front of her.

Leaning over her desk I could see the pink hue rising to her cheeks.

Chuckling a bit I whispered into her ear "Well if you finish early you won't have anything left to do now will you?"