29. Jordan X Reader

Special dates
Word count: 934
Idea by: @marshmallowchic

• • •

You looked through your closet to find that one dress you thought of when Jordan asked you to go out with him. You thought it was one of those usual dates, but Jordan asked you to wear something fancy. So as always, you took three hours of your day to get ready.

10 minutes passed of you shoving clothes out of the way and throwing some random fabrics out onto your bed and you finally found the dress.

(You can change the color if you don't prefer pink)

You lay the dress on your bed, admiring how it still looks new after all those years in the closet.

You then went to the bathroom and took a shower to start getting ready.

*time skip*

You were already done with hair and makeup so when you went downstairs to find your shoes, your mom saw you and almost cried from how pretty you looked. You just giggled at her.

Finding your favorite heels, you slipped them on. Then you stood at the mirror that was near the stairs and rechecked your appearance. You smiled at yourself.

Soon, the there was a knock at the door. You shooed your mom away so she wouldn't embarrass you with pictures. When she left, you patted your dress and opened the door.

There stood Jordan, wearing a dress shirt and pants. Honestly, he probably looks better than you did.

"Wow, (Y/N). You look gorgeous." Jordan commented breathlessly. You blushed slightly.

"You're not to bad yourself." You smiled up at him. It still gave you goosebumps whenever you'd look at him.

"Ready to go?" Jordan asked stepping out of the way for you to pass him. You nodded, taking a step out of your house. Jordan being cheesy, he bent his arm and you snaked your arm in his.

"Why so fancy, huh? Where are we going?" You asked with curiosity approaching Jordan's car. That's the thing, you didn't know where he was taking you.

"Surprise." He smirked unlocking his door. You rolled your eyes, but thanked Jordan as he opened the passenger door for you. Then he got into the driver's seat and started the engine.

*time skip* (again)

You were unfamiliar with your surroundings. Jordan seemed to know what he was doing. It was weird, you haven't been to this place before.

Jordan took a turn and the car ended up in a valet parking lot. The building it was next to was huge and super fancy. No wonder Jordan said to dress up.

"Where are we?!" You questioned while staring at the tall building with big windows and chandeliers on the inside.

"One of the best restaurants in Washington." Jordan smiled at you as he stopped the car next to 3 valet employees. He unlocked the car and a man opened the door for you.

You turned in your seat and the man kindly held a hand out for you to carefully step out of the car. Holy shit this place was full of chivalry.

Jordan also stepped out of the car and he went to your side. Casually, you both stepped into the building holding hands. A lady was standing at a podium, taking reservations.

The whole restaurant was huge. Red velvet fabric textured the walls, the floor was white marble, and the tables were generously lit with three candles. Plates and wine glasses were already set up next to napkins and utensils.

Jordan confirmed the reservation, also bending his arm so you could slid your hand in it to look more mature. If a place looks this nice, better try to fit in.

The lady led you and Jordan to an empty two-person table with a small centerpiece and candles. You were still stunned at how beautiful this place was as you took your seat.

"Surprise!" Jordan said with a grin on his face when he saw you admiring the decor.

"This place is so gorgeous. How could you afford this?!" You whispered the last part. Jordan just shrugged picking up the menu.

"I've just been working really hard. And asking Adam for a higher check..." Jordan hid his face behind the menu. You giggled at his humor. Picking up the menu, you scanned the food choices

Then, 10 minutes later, the waitress came to your table and introduced herself. You and Jordan ordered your food and the waitress took the menu.

As you and Jordan were waiting for the food, you were looking around. What you didn't know was that Jordan was staring at you.

"You didn't have to go this far just for a date, you know?" You asked not giving eye contact.

"I know. I just wanted to treat you to something special because you're very important to me." Jordan sounded cheesy. But you still smiled and blushed, thinking he's the sweetest thing ever.

"You're too much, Jordan." You nervously giggled looking at your handsome boyfriend. But he was smiling cheekily like how he always does.

"This is really nice." You commented smiling sweetly. "I'm glad you like it." Jordan replied.

"But seriously, we could've just went for some ice cream and I would have enjoyed it as much as I do now." You pointed out. Jordan lightly groaned.

"(Y/N), please! I'm trying to spoil my girlfriend!" You rolled your eyes. What are gonna do with him?

• • •

OKAY BUT LIKE...IMAGINE JORDAN IN A SUIT BUT WITHOUT THE JACKET....BOI

Also I'm really sorry this came late :( I'm getting busy and I'm trying to update as much as I can

Leave a comment or vote :)