Explanations

Robbie's POV

"You know what Robbie, I can't go on a date with you because that's just not right. Why don't you go on a date with Margret, I'm sure you two will have a better time than we could." Sarah said to me before storming out of the classroom crying.

Everyone in class was completely silent. You could hear a pin drop.

"Wow, drama queen much?" Margret said after a few moments of silence.
"Really? Are are you kidding me right now?" I asked her pissed.
"What?" She asked me giving me confused oblivious look.
"You're unbelievable. How could you do that, I already told you no! Sarah is right you have regard to anyone's feelings but your own." I shouted at her.
"Robbie-"
"No I don't want to hear it. Get a reality check." I said before leaving the classroom to find Sarah.

She's fast. I walked up and down the hallway and even checked her locker. Where could she have gone? I knocked on the girls bathroom, nothing. Then as I was about to give up, I saw her walking to her car. She's leaving. I sprinted down the hallway and out the front door, she was already leaving the parking lot. I called her name out and tried running to catch up but she was already gone. Did she hear me? Or was she ignoring me? Why does this have to happen to me? And we were having a great time just talking. Damn Margret, had to ruin it for me. Had the opportunity and now it's gone. Well, I shouldn't really blame her, I had dozens of chances to ask Sarah out over the last three years but I never took on it. Ugh! I picked up my backpack and went back inside. Sarah made quite an outburst in class, I should let her calm down. I wouldn't want her screaming at me and telling me something I really don't want to hear. The bell rang and everyone started to crowd the hallway. Calum and Jordan were at my locker chatting away about who knows what.

"Robbie, what happened last period? We saw that girl you like walk out of school." Calum asked.
"Yeah I heard she told off Margret Martin, is that true?" Jordan asked.
"Yeah she did, then she left. I watched her drive away. She got really pissed at Margret." I explained.
"What did Margret do?" Calum asked.
"I finally asked out Sarah, and then Margret got mad and started yelling this stuff I didn't really understand. And then Sarah fired back saying Margret was selfish and didn't care for anyone else's feelings. I guess Margret got jealous I turned her down and asked Sarah out." I explained as we walked to class.
"Damn, I like this girl already." Jordan said.
"So what are you going to do now? Is she still going on a date with you or..?" Calum asked.
"Yeah about that part, in fit of rage she told me she wouldn't go on a date with me and told me to go with Margret instead." I said scratching the back of my head.
"Ooo, ouch. So what now?" Calum asked.
"After school I'm going to go see her and try to resolve this." I said. 
"Good idea." Jordan said.

~*~*~*

I was at my regular spot in the cafeteria with Calum, Jordan and some other friends of mine when two girls came up to me.

"Hi?" I said looking at them, they looked mad.
"Where's Sarah?" Jenna said.
"You have two seconds to answer before I kick you where it hurts." Anna said.
"I don't know where she is." I said nervously.
"What did you do to her?" Anna said.
"N-Nothing, why would you think I did something?" I asked.
"Because you were in the last class she was in before she disappeared. Now I'll ask you again, where is she?" Jenna asked.
"I didn't do anything, it was Margret. She started a fight with Sarah. Sarah won and then left. I don't know where she is, I was going to check her house after school." I defended myself.

Jenna and Anna looked at each other and then at me and back to each other again.

"We believe you, what was the fight about?" Jenna asked.
"Margret got jealous I asked out Sarah." I said.
"Typical. Okay, thanks Robbie." She said.
"You asked out Sarah?!" Anna asked with a big smile.
"Yeah I did," I smiled, "but after what Margret did I don't know anymore." I said with a frown.
"Don't worry Robbie, you'll be fine." Jenna said. "But if you do hurt her, say goodbye to that pretty face of yours."
"And your ability to have kids." Anna said. "Okay have a nice rest of your lunch." She smiled and the two walked off.
"Don't fuck up dude." Jordan said.
"Yeah I got the message." I sighed before going back to my lunch.

~*~*~*

As the school day came to a close I raced out of class and to my car. I was the first person out of the parking lot and into the main road. Should I get her something? No, it's too cliché. Maybe just a rose. No, too romantic, I don't want to come on too strong or she'll think I'm weird. Maybe simple flowers like a Lily? I need a happy flowers that doesn't scream "LOVE ME PLEASE". Maybe Daisies.
I stopped by the market and went to the garden section. There was a middle aged woman watering plants.

"Uh excuse me miss?" I tapped her shoulder.
"Yes dear, how can I help you?" She said turning to me and putting on her glasses.
"Do you know what type of flowers that are romantic but aren't roses because I don't want make it seem I'm screaming «PLEASE LOVE ME» if that made any sense at all." I said kinda embarrassed because I must sound really dumb right now.

The woman smiled at me and turned toward ranges of flowers. There had to be dozens of different types of flowers, I think my explanation made it 10x harder or I'm in way over my head about this. But I really want Sarah to forgive me, even though I didn't do anything. But girls somehow find a way to blame the guy, so I want to make sure I'm prepared for whatever.

"Here ya go, Hun." The lady said handing me a small bouquet of flowers.
"They're perfect, thank you. How much?"
"$5" She said.

I paid her and I was back on the road. Thankfully Sarah's house isn't too far and I remembered how to get there. Her car was in the driveway thankfully. I parked my car and went to the front door with the flowers in my hand. I rang her doorbell and waited patiently for her to answer. I heard footsteps from the inside and then the door opened.

"Robbie?"
"Hi."