Five Guys and Kisses

Sarah's POV

I bought myself some Five Guys and now I'm here sat in my bed. I changed into some shorts and a band tee. I put on some music and started eating. Eating away the pain. My eyes were red and puffy. My cheeks had tear stains on them, I basically look like a girl after a break up that went down hill faster than the Titanic. Which is stupid because the fight was stupid. I regret it over 9000%, I over reacted. Majorly. I threw away a date with Robbie just because of Margret pissed me off, once again. I banged my head against my pillow and repeated stupid over and over again. I wish I had a cat that I can hold and talk to. In the middle of stuffing my face with fries and a burger, which I might add was bomb because Five Guys is the best ever, there was a ring at door. Who could possibly be here? I looked out my window and saw none other than Robbie's mustang out in the front yard. I quickly wiped my face and checked my teeth. I ran downstairs and opened the door nonchalantly.

"Robbie?" I said surprised.
"Hi." He smiled.
"What are you doing here? With flowers?" I asked.
"I wanted to see how you were doing since you kinda left school." He said. "May I come in?"
"Oh yeah sorry." I said moving out of the way.
"I got these for you, to say sorry." He said handing me a really pretty arrangement of flowers.
"Sorry for what? You didn't do anything. I'm the who should be saying sorry, I totally overreacted today and don't tell me I didn't because I know I did." I said taking the flowers. "But thank you."
"You didn't overreact." He said.
I raised my eyebrow.
"Maybe just a tiny bit, but Margret deserved that, so it wasn't all that bad." He said.
"See, ugh that's so embarrassing." I groaned face planting on the couch.
I heard him chuckle and then took a seat next to my head. "Don't worry, everyone thought what you did telling her off was great. So don't bum yourself about it."
"Still. And I'm sorry for yelling at you too." I said lifting my head to face him.
"No worries, it's just that uh..you didn't really mean that right?" He said scratching the back of his head.
"Huh?" I asked.
"What you said, that you can't go on a date with me. You didn't mean that right?" He asked.
"Oh yeah, I didn't mean that. I regret saying that." I blushed.
"Oh thank god, so you still want to go out with me?" He asked with hope written all over his face.

I sat up properly and faced him with a serious expression.

"No, I don't want to anymore." I said seriously.
His face dropped. "Oh, okay. I under-"
"I'm kidding baby, yes I'll still go on a date with you." I giggled.
"Not funny, that wasn't funny." He said.
"It kinda was, your face looked funny." I said still giggling.
"Not cool." He said seriously.

I smiled at him which didn't take long for him to smile back.

"Hey wait, you called me baby." He said smirking.
"Oh, I did? Sorry." I blushed.
"No problem, babe." He said before wrapping his arm around my shoulder and kissing my cheek.

We looked at each other for a while, admiring each other's company. His eyes kept switching from my eyes to my lips.

"I usually wait until the date is finished, but I can't help myself." He said before kissing me.

I smiled into the kiss making him smile. He pulled away, pecking my lips before finally finishing.

"Were you eating Five Guys?" He asked.
"Maybeeee.." I said.
"My kind of girl." He said pecking my lips again.

The End