16

Naruto lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling. He had never been so tired in all his life. He groaned and tried to move. No go. His body felt like a lead weight. Turning his head to the side, he took in his wife's glowing visage, her smile seeming to light up the bedroom. Part of the reason he couldn't move was soreness; the other part was that she was half-laying on top of him, an arm and a leg thrown over him as she nuzzled into his chest. Resigning himself to his fate, he thumped his head backwards on his pillow and sighed. He still had another two days in this realm and with his wife in heat; it was going to be hell.

He still had to help with training the kids, and when he couldn't be here, he had to make up scrolls so that they could continue to train. He couldn't do that if Ino kept him locked in the bedroom until she was sated. Hopefully, their romp last night left her too sore to continue anything for the rest of the day. Then he remembered a demon's unnatural healing ability and squinted his eyes in frustration. More than likely when she woke, he would be preoccupied for another few hours. She had been frustrating to finish off as a mortal; as a demon she was damn near insurmountable in the bedroom. She never seemed to run out of steam.

Deciding to try to push his luck, he removed his wife's arm and leg and rolled her onto her back. She whined at the lack of warmth and snuggled further into the covers. Breathing a sigh of relief, he stood and cracked his back, stretching the kinks out that his wife had worked into him the night before. He looked up at the ceiling fan and saw what appeared to be one of Ino's sequined thongs.

'How in the hell did that get up there?'

He continued to look around the destroyed room as he put on what clothes he could find. His set last night had been shredded by an overexcited Ino in a fit of passion. He was afraid for a moment that her claws were coming dangerously close to his little friend and that they would be separated for life. His fears were assuaged when she revered it like a holy talisman and showered her affection and worship on his little buddy. One of the best and worst nights of his life for sure. He'd never thought sex could be so...scarring.

Where Ino had learned some of the things they did, he'd never know...and prayed he never found out. It sure as hell wasn't his books. He preferred a slower, playful style. His wife, however, had more closely resembled a Tasmanian devil in heat, snarling, ripping, tearing at flesh and leaving furrows in his skin as she clawed at his back. When she'd sunk her fangs into his neck, on the mark, he thought he was going to die...pleasurably of course.

After finding enough clothing to resemble a half dressed man, he tried to sneak out of the room. As soon as the doorknob clicked he felt a presence pressed against his back and began to shiver in both fear and anticipation. His wife had woken when she heard the click and was now rubbing her cheek against his back and purring with her arms wrapped around his waist.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Naruto's eyes darted around the room, seeking escape. The spirit was willing but the flesh was bruised and spongy. This woman was trying to kill him. Ino purred again and moved her hands further south, making him shake against her.

"Now, now, husband. Have you forgotten we can read each other's thoughts? I'm not trying to kill you. It's just that I have a fire between my legs and I need you to put it out."

"Ino, sweetie, please...don't make me do this. I'm tired, I'm sore, and I need to help the kids practice."

Ino smiled sweetly and began to massage him through his pants. He choked back a groan and tried to jerk the door open, but she held it closed with one palm.

"Naruto, turn around."

"Uh uh."

"Naruto, now."