Weird shif prt 2

((This_is_Eddsworld made almost the entire thing TBH ))

Eduardo looked at MettaTodd, he was confused. Jon walked in, swooning once he saw MettaTodd's hot legs. MettaTodd noticed the swooning Jon, a smirk growing on his face. "You like my legs Jon~?" MettaTodd asked with a smirk. Jon quickly nodded, a blush tinting his face. MettaTodd smiled, gasping at the views he had gotten. "Oh yes~! Look at those views~!" MettaTodd looked at Jon, who was staring at his sexy as fuck legs. MettaTodd walked over there, noticing that Jon was drooling over his hot legs. Jon rated them 69/10. MettaTodd smiled at Jon's rating, thanking him for it. MettaTodd picked Jon up, so he could look at the guy who gave his legs an amazing rate. MettaTodd kissed Jon's cheek, causing Jon's face to go fifty shades of red. MettaTodd carefully set Jon back down, posing once again. Mark causally walked in, slowly backing out after seeing MettaTodd. "Halt!" MettaTodd called out to Mark. Mark stopped walking, looking up at MettaTodd. MettaTodd softly kicked Mark's chest with his hot legs. "Mark, I always hated you the most." MettaTodd said calmly, glaring at Mark. "What did I do!?" Mark yelled. "And now that my legs are even more sexy than before, you will have to listen to my every command!" MettaTodd didn't answer Mark's answer. Mark sighed, slouching over a little. He quickly stood back up. "...Why though?" Mark asked. MettaTodd placed a hand over his heart, gasping as he did. "Cause it takes more than just me to be this fabulous, and you deserve it, always trying to steal my Jonny from me!" MettaTodd stated. Jon blushed even more at the nickname the sexy god gave him. "I don't try to steal Jon, you fuck!" Mark hissed at MettaTodd. Eduardo, Jon, and MettaTodd all gasped. MettaTodd strut away from Mark, looking back at him. "Watch your mouth hon." MettaTodd placed a hand on his hip, pushing his glasses up a little. Mark calmly flipped MettaTodd off, causing MettaTodd to change from MettaTodd EX to MettaTodd NEO. "DON'T DO THAT TO SOMEONE AS FABULOUS AS ME." MettaTodd sighed, his voice echoing through the house. Mark sighed, walking out once again, flipping the room off as he did so. Jon tried to get MettaTodd to calm down, which after hours of trying, worked. "I over reacted darling..." Todd looked down at his fucking sexy legs. "I-it's okay..." Jon smiled a little, causing MettaTodd to smile as well. Eduardo looked at the two, walking out to give them privacy. I think you know what happened next ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).