Crimson Eyes [Sasuke Uchiha] 6

Chapter 6

I open the window and stuck my head out. The wind was slightly blowing and the sun was shining brightly in the sky.

I heard a knock on the door and grabbed Mao. I open the door and see Sakura smiling.

“Are you ready?” I nodded my head and walked out behind Sakura.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I stood by the railings with Sakura and a girl named Ino. We were waiting for the last match: Sasuke vs. Gaara. I was I guess happy when Naruto won against the Neji guy.

Sakura pretty much kept me up to date on what happen during the days of the exams. I sort of squirmed in my seat in excitement to see Sasuke and Gaara fight. It’s looked the fight is going to be huge considering that’s what most people are waiting for.

After a few moments, Kakashi and Sasuke came onto the field. I looked at Sasuke and he stared back. Then I looked at Gaara who stared right back at him as well. Sasuke looked at Gaara. They both had an intense stared down. I notice how Gaara looked… off? Soon Kakashi left the field and the battle begins.

I watched as they fought. The battle was going amazing. I was too caught up in the battle to notice what was going on around me. White feathers started coming out the sky. People around me started falling asleep.

Slowly my eyes began to droop slowly and my body collapsed to the floor. Before my eyes closed, I felt myself being picked up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My eyes slowly open as felt my body being held. The bright sun shined through the trees and I tried to move my hand to block the sun from my eyes. Apparently, it was being held by… sand?

I raised an eyebrow.

‘What is going on?’

My eyes looked around and notice that I was in the forest. My eyes wandered to Gaara who looked really scary at the moment. My eyes widened at the glint in his eyes.

I saw Sasuke appear and immediately his eyes stared at mine. I’m not sure what was going on but the look in Sasuke’s eyes was not blank, but had emotions. He looked… furious.

I felt the sand tighten and I moan in pain. Sasuke glared at Gaara who had a sly smirk on his face. The grip the sand had made it hard to breathe. I panted heavily trying to grasp for air.

Sasuke and Gaara started to fight. My eyes were slowly closing again. The sand tightened and my eyes widen. A scream left my lips. Pain filled my body and I can’t escape it. I jerk my head trying to break out of its grip but it only tightens.

‘Ryo?!’ Please respond!

Why isn’t he responding?! I can barely breathe and I started feeling light headed.

I don’t know how long but I see Naruto and Sakura, but Sakura is on a tree trapped by sand like me.

‘Sakura!’

I see Naruto looking at me with worried eyes.

“Naruto…” I whispered quietly. My eyes slowly closed and darkness surrounds me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~3rd Person POV~

Kai lay lifelessly on the bed in the hospital. Wires hooked up all around her to keep her breathing. Team 7 and Kakashi-sensei were by her bed looking at her.

“How is she?” Kakashi asked the nurse.

“She’s in critical condition.” She replied. “A few of her ribs have broken and her right arm is broken as well. It’ll take a few months before she fully recovers.”

Kakashi nodded. The nurse exits the room. Kakashi stared at Kai. Her chest was moving slowly as they put oxygen into her system. Bruises were all over her body.

Sasuke looked down at Kai. Was it so bad that he blamed himself for what happened to her? He wasn’t there when he saw Gaara’s team mates take Kai away. He couldn’t save her. He glanced at Naruto who looked down at her. His eyes filled with worried. Sasuke’s grit his teeth.

Naruto’s the one who saved Kai actually. It made Sasuke furious how Naruto was so concern for her.

The question is: Why does he care for Kai so much?

Sasuke doesn’t know why either. After seeing the looks some guys were giving her when they first hung out with each other made a weird feeling happen to him.

Jealously.

Sasuke doesn’t know why he was attracted to her so easily. He honestly didn’t even know that his heart could even feel this way after what happen years ago. The feeling he’s having is making him so different.

Was it love? Does the Uchiha have feelings for Kai?

It’s seems like the best answer here.

Sasuke gazed at Kai. He doesn’t want her hurt anymore. He wants to protect her. No matter what, he wants her safe.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Darkness filled the small room. The moon shines brightly through the curtains. The room was quiet and vacant, except for the patient that laid in bed.

A shadow was in the far corner of the room. A sly smirk lay on its lips at the sight of the girl. The figure walked up to the girl. He laid a hand on her cold cheek and softly rubbed it with his thumb.

“Sweet, innocent Kai” he whispered. A smirk was still on his face.

“Soon, you will come to me.”

The mark on her neck was now shown. The figure stared at it with a smile. “Very soon.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well, how was that? Don’t you love how Sasuke admits his feelings?

Okay, I know how out of character he was but in a love story, you’re gonna need it.

Who do you think the mystery person was?

Well, sorry for taking so long. I plan on posting every weekend.

ALSO: The next chapter won’t be in Kai’s POV.

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!