Sorry...

Zanes POV:

Travis isn't sleeping over today.
I'm scared and thinking...
Am I really right for Travis? I'm not sure, I know previously in my life I've defined myself as Aro-Ace, which is still true, but if I'm Aro then why am I dating Travis?
Is it because he makes me feel safe? He helps me?

I look over at my clock, it's 3am, I know it would be a bad idea but I want to call up Travis..
I grab my phone off my bedside table and enter my password, clicking on 'Phone' and calling up one of the only contacts on my phone.

-Bzz Bzz, Bzz Bzz-
"Hm? H-Hello?" I hear a groggy voice at the other side of the phone,
"Hey Travis.. Sorry to call you so early in the morni-"
"Yeah, three am, Zane, what's up?" Travis groans.
"I want to meet up tomorrow in the park, I want to talk to you about something." I say nervously.
"Ugh sure Zane, goodnight, I love you."
"Yeah..." I bite my bottom lip
"Zane?"
"Yeah." Before I'm forced to say anything I end the call, slamming my phone down, screen first, onto my desk.

I lay back down on my bed, pulling my covers over myself.
I take in a deep breath and try and sleep, eventually making efforts and actually getting some rest.

The next morning I wake up, clicking my back.
I get up and change into my skinny black jeans, a black shirt that says 'NO' on it and a black jacket.
I grab my phone and all my other things that if need and call up Travis again.

-Bzz Bzz, Bzz Bzz-
"Zane?"
"That's me, Travis meet me at the park in 10 minutes."
"I'm already there Zane." Travis says, I roll my eyes and nod.
"See you soon."
I drop the call and put my phone in my pocket, exiting my house to go to the park.

I arrive at the park and see Travis in the distance, I walk over to him, waving.
He goes in to hug me and I place my hand on his chest, holding him back.
"Z-Zane?" Travis questions,
"I don't like hugs." I reply simply, shaking my head.
He nods, pulls down his cropped up sleeves.
"I've been thinking about our relationship Travis."
"Right?"
"And I thought that I'm only dating you because you keep me safe and I trust you, you're aware that in the past I would define as Aro-Ace, yes?"
"I'm aware."
"And I still feel like that.. I was wondering if we could just keep our relationship.. platonic?" I smile awkwardly and he looks me up and down.
"That's fine." He accepts, I grin but it's covered with my mask.
"Thank you Travis..."

(CONTINUED-- A LITTLE CUTE THING!!)

Travis' POV:

A break up, classic.
"What about what you said the other day?"
Zane looks down, "Is what you said true?" He asks.
"Well, yes." I shrug and he looks up and me.
I lean down to his height and hold his hand.
"Don't worry about it Zane, I fully respect your opinion and if you define as Aro-Ace then I fully accept who you are. From here on out we will keep it completely platonic."

---
THATS THE END--
Recently a lot of my opinions have changed due to a lot of thinking and I hope you guys don't mind!!!
Sorry that this update is very short but I just wanted to finish up this fanfic so I can start on another one-- Comment ships that you want!!!! :-3c
-Jake
P.S. Dante is a shit lord