Introductions.

"Blessing Blessing Blessing!" Jess shakes me while I'm in bed. I rub my eyes sleepily and look at her. "What in the wide world do you want? Can't you see it's seven in the morning?"

Jess rolls her eyes. "No, this can't wait. MACY is coming!"

Wait..Macy..MACY! Oh my gosh!

I sat straight up in my bed. "Macy?! What!" I screeched jumping. "Uhm..yea!"

Macy, was me and Jess's best friend back in high school. We went our different ways because of our jobs, but we haven't seen her in literally..FOREVER.

"When is she coming?!" I inquired. "She's coming this afternoon. I said it's ok to stay with us for the week." Jess said sighing and walking out the door. "We gotta pick her up from the airport, now get dressed and come down stairs. I CANT WAIT!"

Hours later at the airport.
Me and Jess stood at the exit waiting for Macy. We were literally jumping up and down, causing a scene. "Act mature. People are staring." I whispered to Jess. She giggled and nodded. We finally saw the blonde headed girl we purple suitcase walk off the plane. "MACY!" We yelled together. We flailed our arms so she could tell who we were. She ran over to us and gave us big hugs.

"Omg I've missed you guys so much!" she yelled as she spun around excitedly. I laughed. "Jess told me you were coming and I was so excited!" I gasped. "So..what brings you to Washington?" I asked. Macy shrugged. "I needed to get away for Florida for awhile." I nodded. "Nothing wrong with that, but if I lived in Florida, I never wanted to leave!" We all laughed.

After fifteen minutes on searching for our car, we finally found it. Jess was supposed to remember where it was, but, she forgot.

I drove, Macy was in the front seat and Jess was in the back. "I texted Red to meet us at IHOP." I yelled back to Jess. "Oh, is he your boyfriend?" Macy inquired smirking. I nodded. "Oh yes he is." I rolled my eyes and giggled.

As we got to ihop, we were bouncing up and down to get food. We all three hadn't had breakfast, so we were excited to get food in our stomachs.

I saw Red's car, so he was already here. "My boyfriend is here." I giggled. Macy squealed excitedly.

As soon as we walked in, I located where Red was seated. We walked over to the booth. "Well, I'd like to introduce you to..-"

"Macy.." he said.

"Michael.." Macy whispered.

Uh oh.

A huge thanks to Sarah_Holick for helping me! I know it's not the same as you said..but I kept getting ideas as I was writing!

But thanks so much for the ideas! And I have more chapters coming! Thanks ya'll

:)