Angels

They are all around me, not moving. I'm shocked at how they aren't moving. There's so many of them. The Tardis wouldn't let us leave, so we had to fight. If the angels weren't stopped, they would have destroyed the galaxy..

I refuse blinking, even if the damn statutes won't move. I wasn't taking any chances. The Doctor and I got separated. One minute, he was running with me and then, we both teleported to different destinations. First the Doctor teleported, then less than a second later, I was teleported. I don't even know where I am. I just know that all around me are immobile angels. Why they aren't moving, I don't know.

I walk forward, slowly navigating through the maze of angels. Then it hits me, they are all staring in one direction. Some are looking at each other, so they are frozen, but what ever they're looking at, I don't know if I want to know. Denying my instincts, I turn to face the direction.

It's impossible, unearthly, terrifying. This thing in front of my eyes was making me tremble, it was vast and huge, something not possible. At least I don't think it's possible, it seems so out of place. It almost seems as if...it's the future.

My head starts to hurt again. Again, I can fell the time vortex coming alive. I tremble more, but of pain now, not fear. The headache that I know so horrifying, is creeping in slowly. The warmth of the time vortex starts. I clench my head. This shoudn't be happening, but somehow, I feel like what's in front of me is to blame.

I fall to my knees, the pain grows. I then think, 'What if I wish the angels away? And for the Doctor?'

I don't hesitate. Immediately, I begin thinking, wishing. I clench my eyes shut and grit my teeth, the pain is so severe. I think harder, and some pain subsides. I think even harder. More pain subsides. Again and again, I think, wishing the angels away, gone, dead, and for the Doctor. Finally, all the pain stops suddenly. I slowly open my eyes and look up. No angels, but no Doctor either. I let go of my head, rising to my feet. I turn around, but still see that the Doctor is not there.

"No! No that isn't fair!" I shout, spinning around in circles, trying to see if the Doctor is there. He isn't there, and I scream, "But what did I do wrong? I did what I always do! I wished for the Doctor! I felt more pain than ever! He has to be here!"

Then a ringing starts in my ears. It's a different one than when the time vortex activates. This was simple, and easy. It didn't hurt my ears, but I felt as if it was there for a good reason. Then, nothingness falls over me, like when I was first teleported. Darkness surrounds me, I feel nothing. Only for a second though I feel this. Before I know it, in standing in front of the Doctor.

I run up and hug him.

I knew I would find him, or he would find me.

"Chloe, step back." He says, breaking apart our hug and pulling out his sonic screwdriver. Next thing I know, everything goes black.

~~A/N: well hoped you liked this chapter :-)