Without Knowing

Whos ready for the first chapter?

Meeeeeeeeeee!!! (Hehe, Im probably the most excited right now =u=")

Now here it is my lovely readers ^^

Enjoyyyyyyyyyy <3

*****************************************************************

After a jam packed week of back-to-back music shows, rehearsals, and interviews, Bts was coming to the end of their promotion week and their last schedule was a variety show. After numerous games and mini interviews, one of the segments were to have the members get face readings from a professional. The boys had never gotten their future told and they all laughed and nodded through out it all, excited about the future to come.

Lastly, it was the maknae, Jungkooks turn. He sat in front of the reader, not really expecting to hear something he didn't know (he would continue with Bts and get more muscular-duh, what else?). The face reader chuckled as he looked at the young man's face. The other members looked at each other, wondering what part of Jungkooks future was so funny. The reader smiled,

"It seems like the makane will be the first one to meet his soul mate" he said.

"What?!" the members exclaimed in disbelief, their mouths hanging open. And Jungkook, who was even more shocked looked at him with wide eyes. "Hows that even possible!? He can barely even talk to girls without running away!" they all exclaimed. Jungkook nodded, completely agreeing 100%. "The face doesn't lie." the reader said as he smiled. "Well, what's his soul mate like?" Namjoon asked, his curiousity kicking in. "Mmmm, she's definitely unique." the man said. Jungkook looked at him, clearly needing more of a description than that. The rest of the members laughed, "That could mean a lot of things" they all said. "Mmm, shes the soft sweet innocent type of girl but she has a surprisingly strong side." he said, looking carefully at Jungkooks face. "Waaaahhhh!" the members all went, impressed and curious as to what type of girl their little Kookie would get. Jungkook on the other hand, didnt show much of a reaction. He didn't know whether to believe it or not. After all, he knew himself and Jungkook seriously doubted if he was going to find his so called 'soul mate' so quickly. "But there seems to be a twist in all this..." the reader said. "Huh? Twist?" Jungkook asked, curious as to where this was going. "Do you have a light birthmark on your chest?" the man asked. Jungkook raised his eyebrows, "Uh, yes I do?" wondering how he made such a guess.

"A birthmark usually indicates where the person was injured when they died in their previous birth. And it seems that you died from a sword slash to your chest. You and your soulmate died at a young age before you could be reunited and that was the reason why your soul and hers are reincarnated".

Jungkook looked at the man like he was crazy. Reincarnation? Seriously? Even the other members were unusually quite, as if they all wanted to hear more about the supposed 'Great Legend of Jungkook'. The reader continued, "And it seems like your not the only ones that have been reincarnated. You and your soulmate were killed by a traitor that wanted your lover for himself. He was killed by your sword as well and has reincarnated through his strong lust for your lover and hatred for you".