And So It Begins ~

Woohoooo second chapter! ^^

This fanfic is going by so fast TuT~

But love is a slow process so....

kekekekeke >3<

There is a trigger warning in this chapter

(dont worry, nothing too extreme but just in case)

****************************************************

The colored confetti came raining down as BTS began singing the last song of their concert, Forever Young. The boys smiled into the crowd of silver lights as their voices harmonized. Jungkook loved this feeling. This feeling of doing the thing he loved, the thing he worked so hard for, in front of people who loved him for it and with his members who are chasing the same dream. He looked over at his members who were waving to the ARMYs in the crowd and fooling around in front of the main camera. Yup, he couldn't imagine doing anything else.

Jungkook briefly looked at the big screen that was currently passing through the crowds, showing some fans waving while others were singing along. Suddenly, a wave of dizziness flashed through Jungkook, blurring his vision that was still fixed on the big screen. He held his head and winced, wondering what was happening to him. Jin, who just so happened to be near, reached out to Jungkook and asked him if he was okay. Jungkook nodded, reasurring him, the dizziness leaving him, just as quickly as it came. 'That was...weird...' he thought as he sang his verse, 'But...what was that?'. For some reason, there was something, he didnt know what, but something at that moment, was stuck in his mind.

A figure...a person...a face...a smile?

A sudden desperation filled him.

He needed to find that person.

Jungkook HAD to find that person.

He looked into the crowd of thousands, trying to find that one blurred face that for some reason, was burned into his mind.

He didnt know why, he really didnt...but for some reason, his heart was aching and it was screaming at him to find that person.

For those few moments, all of Jungkooks common sense disappeared. And the only thing that remained was a strong sense of desperation to find that someone. Wildly looking around the large stadium, he stumbled. Yoongi, who was walking pass him, caught Jungkook just in time. Yoongi gave him a look that asked him if he was alright. Jungkook stared at him blankly for a second. Then slowly, the sounds of the fans screams, the voices of his hyungs, and the rest of reality washed over him. He gave his hyung a nod, meaning he was okay. But when he was left alone again, although masked quite well with a smile, confusion, worry, and desperation filled him. And it didnt disappear all through out the rest of the concert.

                                                  ---------------------------

He stood in front of the mirror, his bangs covering his eyes as sweat dripped down his back. His fist clenched at his sides, Jungkook closed his eyes shut tightly. 'Why? Why is it like this? Who is this person?' he thought for the hundredth time that day. The blurred face wouldn't leave his mind and it was driving him insane! The rest of his members entered their dressing room, laughing at how V had almost fell off the rising lift stage. "Yah Jungkook-ah! Jin told me you weren't feeling good during the concert?" Rap Monster ran up to him, followed by the other members who were just as concerned about their youngest. "Are you sick?" Jimin asked, putting a hand to his forehead. "No, Im fine. I just had a small head ache" he lied while pushing off Jimins hand. He didnt want his hyungs to worry for no reason. Besides, whatever was going on with him, Jungkook was sure it would go away eventually, if not the next day.