Well shit

I had an update ready but, with the whole thing that happened with Lauren a couple days ago, I really need to go back and change shit. I'm honestly so disappointed in this fandom.

As someone who has experienced the feeling of being shoved out of the closet, what happened was so fucking dumb. Granted, what happened to me was on a much smaller scale, I can only imagine how Laurens feeling now.

I mean, thanks to us, now she has to deal with all of the awkward interviews with questions towards her sexuality and love life instead of the band and their music. And yall already know that she hates that shit. This is just going to make it 10 times worse than it already is for her.

I would honestly be surprised if she continued moving forward in the industry. I'm sure that if her contact was already over, she would've dipped a while ago.

Please please please respect Lauren and Lucy. Lucy makes Lauren happy, we all see that. We have physical evidence to prove that she does. So please, don't send her any hate or anything. There's no point. Just let them be happy together. It is THEIR relationship not yours. You don't get to control who Lauren dates. Please be supportive and respectful.

I'm sure that's all they want.

Going back to this story, I will be changing it so that it is Laucy based and strictly laurmila (friendship) supported.

Another heads up for those who also follow Nothing personal, I'm turing it into a play right now to submit into my highschool drama program. That's why I haven't updated it.

Plus, if any of you care, I'm really sorry about not updating its just that my classes this year are a pain and i really have to put my ass in check since junior year is the hardest year, ya know?

Anyway, I wanna thank y'all for sticking by me.

Love you- Kiara

IG- kiaraandrada
tumblr- 1echerry.tumblr.com